At 8 weeks,Transvaginal U/S showed the gestational sac only

pepel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:33 am 
Post subject: At 8 weeks,Transvaginal U/S showed the gestational sac only
Last March 14 is my 8 week based on LMP so i went for a TVS. The sonolgist said the she can see the gestational sac that is around 6-7 weeks of age but no embryo nor yolk sac was visible.. My Dr. suggested that I go back after two weeks to repeat the U/S for viability & fetal growth... I never experienced bleeding & cramps.. My question, Question "Is there a possibility that in two weeks, the baby would grow?".."Was I too early for scans?"
My husband and I have been praying for a baby for almost two years...
The result worries me because last year (my first pregnancy), i underwent D&C because of early fetal demise... I don't want it to happen again..
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
hi there, i dont think anyone could answer that question until you go back for another scan...surely the doctors must have some hope of things being ok or they would not ask you to come back so fingers crossed you get the result you want.
i cant imagine how your feeling right now but just stay positive and open minded and i wish you all the luck in the world that everything is ok. Another thing is though is that d&c's have not been proven to affect the chances of ormal pregnancy later on so try ot to let the past worry you hun.
good luck.
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
good luck honey xxxxx
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
u may have just been scanned early! i thought i was further on than i was but in actually fact i concieved late in my cycle. when they only saw the sac i was in total panick, and 5 days later there was a heartbeat. not im 15 weeks and all is fine. fingers crossed this is the same in ur case x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed might just be too early to see anything else, is anything in ttc easy???! Very Happy xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular