contraceptive pill

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hope that the new pill works for you.. Was the dr helpful? How on earth did you manage to get an appointment so quickly? We usually have to wait at least a week around here!

x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
u just phone on a morning and they giv u one same day. i phoned at 8:30 and they gve me one for 10.

yer i hope it works yer she was really nice. explained that its is black.brown coz it is old blood that is lingering for a while and usually the estrogen in the pill keeps it away but it is not strong enough and thats y im bleeding. she has give me 3 months and sed if it dont work to come bak and we can discuss other forms of contracpetive.

and she weighed me - i have lost a stone since i last weighed myself in april i am now 8 and a half stone.

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Well done on loosing weight, (I think??? Have you been trying) How did you do that? I've been trying but struggling. I lost 2 stone last year when I got pregnant by having such bad morning sickness, am at pre-preg weight, but am trying to loose Isabelle's baby weight. I never lost it lol. I put over 5 stone on with her!
Fingers crossed for the new pill though. xx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh i dont take the pill now have u thought about a coil or implant?
I have endometriosis... so very painful heavy periods.. the only option they gave me was pain killers!!x
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
no not been trying to hard but a bit.
i try and eat healthy but love chocolate.
been taking the stairs at work instead of lift.
and i bought a trialer buggy thing to go on the back of my bike so i can go out with louise.

i put on 3 stone with louise went form 7 and a half stone to 10 and ahalf and about 5 months after i was down to 8 and half stone but then things got on top of me and was up to 9 and a half stone but looks like ive lost a stone without trying too hard.

dont worry u will lose ur weight its hard wen u have kids.

im gonna stick with my pill for no and then if it dont work will decide to go on different contraceptive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular