FIRST POSTS

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject: FIRST POSTS
HAHA WHAT WAS EVERY 1 1ST POST ON THIS SITE THIS WAS MINE

hiya im 18 and pregant for the 1st time i feel really really moody all the time and very low at times even tho im over the moon off begin a mum .....

im also very worried about misscarrige as iv hered alot about it i just wanna get past 12 weeks im 9 weeks now.......but i been lucky and ant had morning sickness

any advice wud be very kind xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
aww that's so sweet. Seems like a lifetime ago as you are usually one of the advice givers now!

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Forum: General Chat Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 pm Subject: Big brother alexandra
i reckon that big brother should stick a bunch of pregnant woman in there with her, we could sort her out,with our hormones she doesn't stand a chance lol.

remember i told ya, that has to be the MO ...

lol about bb again
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:21 pm
Post subject: Hello all you mums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my first ever post:

Hello to you all. I've just joined you so looking forward to getting to know some of you mums! I'm mum of three, my baby is 9weeks now. I'd welcome any replies.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject: xx
omg this is my 1st about tony

hiya.i dont no if what my parnter is doing is classsed as domestic violence, but every couple off weeks he as really bad temper outburst. sometimes he will just push me up agaist the wall. or get worse and hit my head off it, pull my hair, headbut me, i thort beging pregant he could not do these things but he as got worse, i dont wanna go to the police as id be scared what he would do to me or my family,
im really worried all the stress is bad for baby, he never touches my belly but if he hits any were else is this bad for baby?
im ashamed of myself for staying with him and puting my baby in danger but i carnt see any other way out. beging a single mum would be really hard, and i no he would always come and find us. and i want my baby to have a dad.
any advice would be great thanxs xxxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject: xx
this 1 was called the idiot as gone

hiya i wrote a while ago about my bf begin voilent. well he punched me in the face and nocked me out. i finally plucked up the courage and went to the police and he been arested and not alloud near me. iv got a scan today to see if baby is ok. im just hoping i ant l left it to late to go police ill let u no how it goes xx

lol

omg amy u only joined at the beginner ov big bro it seems like u been here 4eva x
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
General Pregnancy Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:59 am Subject: Maternity clothes
EBay has been a life saver to me!!!!!!

this was mine lol
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
no way! I had the impression this site been going for ages!! Well done hun for getting in there! You're a part of askbaby history!! x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular