Natural products for babies

alfie0178
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 am 
Post subject: Natural products for babies
Hi There Just wanted to say I received a great magazine called Babygroe from a friend. This magazine gave me information on organic products that I can use for my family and hopefully new baby( trying to conceive at the moment). The amount of chemicals that are in our everyday products and that we use on ourselves and household products was a real education shift for me. I believe my friend, who is pregnant, received the magazine at her local hospital. They have a website www.babygroe.co.uk and I definately recommend a visit for up and coming new mums and parents with young ones too. hanks
jne2004
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Looks good - I'll definately take a look. I try to buy natural for my dd from here: www.bowbelle.co.uk
spacegrantham
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:37 am 
Post subject:
thanks for reminding me of this , I have heard of them but not joined their forum yet.

I really like halos and horns SLS free products for my ds. And we use organic hand soap from JASON organics at our basin.

Ooer we also have recently got some green baby bath milk and regularly use weleda baby calendula nappy change cream and shampoo.

Kim
maria815
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
I am a great advocate of natural products, though the term natural can be misleading at times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular