Car seats

LauraTaylor
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 am 
Post subject: Car seats
so ladies looking for a bit of help!!

My son will be 3 in May, currently he has one of those car seats that stay in the car and is suitable from birth until 4 yrs.
He is quite a tall child and looks like he has out grown his seat and looks uncomfortable all the time!!

I was thinking of getting him the high back booster seat that are suitable from 4-12 yrs

Daft question alert but is he too young for this??
If not would you recommend the one that just uses the adult seat belt or the one that has a harness in as well??

thanks in advance for any replies

xx

xDebsx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 am 
Post subject:
Tbh hun I would think 3 would be slightly young for using the car seat belt Confused I'm not sure I would be comfortable with that especially if the seat specifies 4-12 years.

What about a group 1,2, 3 seat which can be used from 9months to 11 years? Something like this: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Car-Seats-and-Boosters/Highback-Booster-Seats/Newfix-Car-Seat-Chine(0073492);jsessionid=C3FD132EB17F9A5CE280F8D69507BE65.app01

It's a good price and will last right up until he can stop using the boster. The harnes is removable once he is too big for it butit is still more like a baby seat to start with.

I have Thomas in a 9 month - 4 years one like you have as I think they look more comfortable when they are still little but when this lil lady is out of the baby carrier, Thomas will be getting a seat like that so she can have his.

xx

LauraTaylor
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Brill thanks for that, they look good.......... and half price!!

xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular