worried now!

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:41 pm 
Post subject: worried now!
hi guys! i know i seem to always post asking stupid questions or complaining about stuff but since reading some posts on here about missed miscarriages i'm getting really worried Sad

i have no symptoms, i had nausea for about 2days but that is gone, all tiredness is gone and i feel absolutely fine so i should be happy about that right?

well i'm scared to death that something has gone wrong with the baby but i don't want to go to the doctor and look like a total idiot since he's said everything is a bit hit and miss before 12weeks so they wont contact me at all til then!

i feel stupid for being so worried and now i have my partner worried but i can't help it Sad
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
hey, dont apolagise for anything, we all worry and its completely natural to do so....how far on are you?
i bled from 6 - 13 wks but everything was fine yet i had days where i didnt feel pregnant atall and it worried me sick...if you have had bleeding then go see the doctor and get in for an early scan to put your mind at rest.
im sure everything will be fine hun. x
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the reply, i'm just under 10weeks.

haven't had any bleeding so i know thats a good sign, i think i've just been reading too much online and not getting enough info from proper doctors.

i'm going to call the hospital tomorrow to chase up a first appointment i thinks

thanks again!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
as you havnt had any bleeding i wouldnt worry hun, like you said it can be frustrating when there is so much info available on the web sites it can make us panick.
try and stay relaxed and look forward to your scan, im sure everything will be fine and your mind will be put at rest.x
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
thanks alot, i'm sure you're right. started feeling mega sick this morning on a coach trip so i guess things are ok.

i seem to have a constant dull ache in my stomach for last couple of days though which is worrying me....guess i'm just a worrywart!!

Deanobaby
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Not at all, I worry all the time, I think most of us do, it's normal, I think the dull ache could be just your ligaments softening, I get it sometimes, I'm 9 weeks now, and feling very sick some days and well others. Best of luck and congratulations. Very Happy

Amandaxx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
When I was that early I used to say to my partner " i dont feel pregnant today!!" so i think it is quite normal! I think you should be glad your your feeling "fine"

best of luck =)

xxx
Ema606
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there, Just thought i would give you some reasurance. Im 14 weeks now for first 10 weeks i had nothing. No sickness, No symtoms at all. I convinced myself there was nothing there or something had gone wrong. i was wondered so much i only worn white knickers for the whole 10 weeks just incase there was a little bleeding and i could see straight away. I know looking back now i was crazy but at the time i just didnt feel pregant. I had everyone telling me how lucky i was not having sickness but i wished everyday for it to come but it never. well went for my 12 week scan determined that the bump was just fat and there was nothing there. preparing myself for the worst as i lay there. only to feel stupid when on the screen was my little bean and healthy heartbeat. Got told everything was fine and healthy. Since then once i relaxed I have grumpyness tiredness dizziness etc. only to look back and think why did i wish this Smile but im sure everything will be fine i was determined everything was wrong with me and that everything bad that could happen would. Even now i being 14 weeks and in begining of 2nd trim I still have the days where i still put on my white knickers as i think this is they day. so your not alone. But im sure everything will be fine. Smile x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular