No period, neg test....please not another month of torture!!

lucylu2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject: No period, neg test....please not another month of torture!!
Hi ladies,

Ive not been writting much recently, i thought if i tryed to forget about this situation for a few weeks, it'll happen when i least expect it!

Well, im 4 days late..........did a hpt last night and it was negative. I have the sorest most tender boobs ive ever expienced...
I never get sore boobs when im due on, so i was convinced with a few days feeling sicky that it may be. I havent tested all month, left it til your supposed to. But no negative again...........Im cant bare the disappointment over and over.

Should i wait another few days and test again? Might it be too early? I was convinced i was this month, had so many symptoms................

xxx Please advise xxx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
It s not over till af arrives Very Happy
Wait a few more days as it might be too early to test
Fingers crossed fr your BFP soon Smile
lucylu2
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you, the support on this forum means alot!
I just hope it did it too early.....xxx Very Happy
MrsE27
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lucylu2,
you mentioned you tested last night, maybe try testing in the morning next as it can give a stronger level of pg hormones. Sounds very promising for you, good luck my fingers are crossed for you!!

take it easy, mrs e x
marienx3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Lucylu2, i feel your pain. Im in the SAME situation but 5 days late today (im never late and never have sore breasts either!) and negatives all over the place! You may also try getting a blood test done from your doctors, that is my next resort. My fingers are crossed for both of us! x
MrsLwd
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I am 16 days late, and still no AF. Got docs appointment on Friday to see if he can work out what the ruddy hell is going on. Evil or Very Mad

The receptionist said they don't do blood tests, only HPT's and doc checks tummy. What can the doc feel after 16 days!!! probably nada!!! Ahhhh.
farzu23
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi lucylu,

Sorry to hear about your problems again. I thought you were already pregnant hun as didn't see your posts here for a long time. Wait for few more days and do another test again. What am i saying, i know its hard to wait. I am 12 days late myself with 4 negative tests. The panic of thinking of getting another negative will kill me. its very frustrating Crying or Very sad I will do one more test and if its negative then will go straight way to docs. Fingers crossed for all of us. Hope to get and give some good news.
lucylu2
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
I just dont get it, how can it be that when you try at the right times, it doesnt work??!! All around me everyone is getting pregnant by accident! Sad

I think i'll leave it another week, just try and not think about it! I cant get comfortable at night my boobs are so sore....

Im also waiting for a gyne pelvic scan, because a few weeks ago i was spotting and had dull aches and pain in my lower abs...im having to wait about 8 weeks for that...

Secretly i hope the spotting was implantation bleeding, but with my luck i doubt it! I think my partener is getting down about it, dont think he expected it to take so long to happen. I fell like a failure, why is it soooo hard??!!

Thank you for your support...xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular