does anyone know whats going on with my body?

browneyedgurl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 am 
Post subject: does anyone know whats going on with my body?
Hi allHi all, was just wondering if anyone has either had similar experiences to me or could shed light on what is going on.
About six weeks ago, i was feeling nauseous tired and had sore breasts. Had a mirena coil fitted so thought no cant be pregnant although spurred on by my friend i took a first response test and to my shock it was positive!!! I then got another five positives and as many negative results.

My gp sent me to the local hospital as with the coil there was a risk of an ectopic and there i had a scan and blood tests. The scan revealed that there was extra fluid in my uterus but no embryo and the blood test im told was negative!!! Very confusing. The scanner also told me that she could not see either of my ovaries!!

Anyway, last week I had the mirena removed as I have decied that a baby would be a blessing after all. I had a bleed for two days following removal and have still been feeling nauseous with sore breasts. Yesterday i did another first response test which came up positive almost immediately that i peed on the stick.

I am now more confused than ever. Am i pregnant or not? And if not, why am i getting the positves when i test? Havent tested again as yet to see whether i get the same pattern of mixed positives and negatives. If anyone can help at all would love to hear from you Rolling Eyes
Doddsy
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome hun
I would go back to your docs and ask for more blood tests or at least another scan to see whsats going on with your body hun xxxx
jenolivia
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
hi yeah i would def go back to docs and demand more tests
good luck and hope you are preg

browneyedgurl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
thankyou i will make an appointment, feel like im wasting their time if there is no baby!!
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
If you are having positive tests you will not be wasting time even if there is no baby as you need it sorted. I hope you are pregnant though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular