benefits..help please...

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 pm 
Post subject: benefits..help please...
ok so my baby girl Amelia is now 3 weeks old, i was on jobseekers up untill the 29th week of pregnancy and after that i went onto income support, everything has been fine but a few days ago i recieved a letter saying i am no longer entitled to income support and need to go back onto job seekers allowance! they seem to really enjoy messing up my money! has anybody else had to do this? i have taken Amelias birth certificate in an they copied it an sent it off or whatever they do with it. im just really confused and dont fancy havin my money stopped for another month, i mean come on they cant be doin that while iv got a baby to look after! i am ringing them tomorrow but i just want to know if anyone else has had to go through this? oh by the way my partner is also on income support, the claim is in my name if this is any help!
any advice would be great xxxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi.. i was on jobseeker's until about 30 weeks pregnant then went onto income support. also had to change back to JSA after i had my son. it's the same for everyone!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular