MEN! Grrrrrrr

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject: MEN! Grrrrrrr
My bf has to be the most selfish w4nk4r i no!!!

I was meant to be going away for 1 nite with a group of my friends for a birthday, Saturday till sun morn, after the grief my bf gave me about going, I decided not to go. He kicked up such a stink about it saying that he didnt want to be left with our son for the wend on his own and that if i wanted 2 go id have 2 find a baby sitter, so he was free to do what he wanted! to save all the arguing, I decided not to go.
He has gone away 2day and will be bk 2mo nite 4 a friends birthday!! OH SO, ITS OK 4 HIM 2 GO AWAY 4 THE WEND, BUT NOT ME!! How the hell can he justify that!!!

I went mad wen he told me cos i was so annoyed and thought after all the hassel it caused when i wanted 2 go away...... its 1 rule for me and another 4 him!!!

am i being silly 4 bein annoyed ?!!
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject: xx
no ur not bein silly i wud be so mad if i was u. grrr men!!!

u have every right 2 be [*CENSORED*] of

fink u 2 need words x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
no not at all, i would be just as anoyed as you. they think they can do what they want, its like as mums we are expected to stay in but they can go out when they want (i can't complain, hubby nevwer goes out)

what did he say back to your text?
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Its so annoying cos if i want 2 do anything i have to ask ' do u mind if i go out and u have ur son 4 the evening' where as he goes, 'im goin out tonite babe, ok!?
NO ITS NOT OK!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
hes tx me a few times since his been gone but i havnt replied cos im so annoyed!!!!
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
no course ur not being silly. He is being a complete ar*se with you. Im sorry but both of you got pregnant and its bother of your responsibilities. He seems to be walking all over u hun, u need your time away too.

Have a word with him about it and tell him if things dont chge u would rather do it on your own. You kinda are at the moment anyway. I hope my boyf doesnt try such a trick with me.

Grrr sorry on a hating men night lol xx
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:40 am 
Post subject:
no ur not being silly he has been totally out of order and needs to understand u are both parents to ur son.

maybe he felt scared about looking after him? maybe he dont think he cud do it but dont want to say that to you?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
he is in general very good with him, but he doesnt spend a lot of time with him cos he works so much!
I just feel sorry for my son, as soon as my bf is around, lewis is so interested in him and laughs as soon as he sees him, just a shame his dad cant be bothered 2 spend time with him!!
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:34 am 
Post subject:
yer maybe he really dont feel confident looking after him?

my husband is really good with louise she laughs at him they hav really gd fun. he like gigivng her here dinner but wen it comes to nappy change and sleep time he finds it real difficult but she is a bit of a bugger lol.

so if i go out i put her to bed before i go and make sure she is settled but if i go out during the day he will look aftre her but dont like leaving them too long he usually goes to his nans with her makes it easier.

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Same here, my bf refuses to change lewis's nappy, It is a bit of a struggle cos he wont stay still and gets annoyed when i try and put a nappy bk on him!
Hes never hear at dinner time, as he works till late so I fee like I have 2 do everything with lewis!!
Ive tried talking to bf about it but it always ends up in an argument!!
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
yer craig aint hear wen its meal times only on weekend.

and louise is the same hats getting nappy on she is so independant wants to do it herself.

think u defintly need to talk to ur bf and try and tell him how u feel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular