Mrs Dodds - help please!

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject: Mrs Dodds - help please!
Hi Claire. I'm hoping you can help me as you have the same chart programme. This week I noticed ovusoft had a lot of website issues, now its working. But my chart won't upload. I do have the latest programme. I finally got it to upload okay, but on askbaby the link is still not working. If I go to "myovusoft" to try and pick up my chart there, it gives me internet issues. Are you experiencing something similar? Ta very much.

Doddsy
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not hun. This may sound silly and obvious but have to clicked on upload and they uploaded without any errors? Also if the website has had probs maybe you need to copy and paste the link again as it may be out of date now!! Click on mine and see if you get to see mine then try and get to your homepage from mine and see if it makes any difference. If you need anymore help gimme a shout. xxx
Doddsy
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
OOOhhh i see the prob you need a space after your chart web addy and your lilipie one hun xxx
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
You clever girl! Thank you! I was playing around with my signature yesterday, I should have realised....... Very Happy

Doddsy
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:22 am 
Post subject:
You're welcome hun xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular