Passport for babies?

nikki1625
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 pm 
Post subject: Passport for babies?
Where do i start Confused i dunno where to take her to get a pic done, could i do it myself? i have no idea what they accept Shocked

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, this link explains it!

http://www.askbaby.com/does-my-baby-need-a-passport.htm

I have the fun task tomorrow of getting my 10 week old baby's photos done. I think i'm going to try covering his car seat in a towel. The photobooth I use it at the entrance to Asda, im going to look so stupid!!! It'd be nice if they were more leniant for children under 2 perhaps, but i can understand why they need to be strict. Good luck! xx

Jolene8880
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Go to a photograpic studio that do pasport photography or it will get sent back, they are really really picky about the colour of the background, the size of the photo, the size of the face in relation to amount of background etc, it's just not even worh trying yourself! A lot of photographers do it, I'm no talking your chain ones I mean a local photographer, look in your yellow pages for one, it'll only cost you about a fiver and most of them garentee the photo so if they send it back they'll take it again free of charge. We got oscars done at 4 months, and it's brilliant, the photographer managed to get him looking strait at the camara Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular