Has anyone else not been with their partner very long?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm 
Post subject: Has anyone else not been with their partner very long?
I've been with my partner 6 months. I found out I was pregnant after just 3 months of being together! Our pregnancy wasn't planned but we are both happy and decided to keep it. I'm just so scared we won't last. Also I'm due in August and its my first baby. I'm so scared about the labour and the fact I might get too hot in the summer as all I've heard from family and freinds is horror stories! Sad

HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
my friend was with her partner about 3 weeks before she got pregnant theyre married with 2 children now!

I was due in august with my first anything you want to ask me, shoot!

Its hot but it's only a bit hotter than normal and my labours have been the best bit about my pregnancy's!

x
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hunnie - ive just turned 21 and have just had my first baby.

I too was told horror stories but i promise its nowhere near as bad as what people say!! If your worried about anything feel free to message me, will help if i can xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Im scared I might over heat during labour and stuff. I want to do my birth as natural as possible. Any tips on keeping calm in labour because as you can imagine the first time you do anything is scary. I have nighmares at the moment and everything. I had a miscarraige about 2 years ago and it was very painful, I could barely walk and nothing I did took the pain away and people have told me its worse than that!!! Shocked

HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
you get hot hon but it's not like it will cause any damage.

I did josh with no pain relief and james was just gas and air. it is scary and it hurts but its not that bad!

my mc's were bad but labour (to me) feels different when its for a nice reason.

xx
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
me and my partner had been together 3 months when i fell pregnant.. we've now been together 2 years and our son is 14 and a half months Smile
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations, but try to calm down, it proves your oh loves you if he want to have a baby with you, i was feeling the same about my oh but he loves me and is sticking by me wherever i go he goes apart from toilet but he make sure i am ok, because i could pass out, and because i keep leaking because baby pushing down on my bladder

fairydust1985
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Hey,

Me and my OH have been together for about 4 months and are already trying for a baby. I dont think it matters how long you have been together, as long as u really love each other. My grandma and Grandad only dated a short while when they got married and are still married, however some people date for years, get married and it doesnt last very long! x
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
yes that is true, i went out to buy some baby thing today and there was this couple who were standing in the middle of the shop argueing, i think they were together 12 years because they got 3 kids age 1, 6, 9 and the women said she been together 12 years and they am splitting up because the man likes someone else

Mommy12Kelli
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm 
Post subject: hi
you no what bab me and my chap was only 2getha 4 months before i got pregnant and theres nothin wrong with it although some people mite fink there is but what is the difference as long as ur happy it shouldnt matter, weve now been together nearly 3 years so it can work out just try your best at makin it work x
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
ok

does any one get pain when baby pushes down, i do and it really hurts

HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
ive always had bad pregnancies so cant really help. hope someone can! x
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject:
okay, i was awake all last night couldnt sleep because of the pain and i still got it this morning

Laurbb
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
helloo, me and my boyfriend have only been together since october. we started trying for a baby after xmas and i am now 6 weeks gone! as long as you feel it's right in your heart i dont think it matters how long you have been together for xxx
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
it don't matter as long as you love each other and having a baby is what you both decised xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular