too fed up.

charlachica
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject: too fed up.
Im getting too fed up. my body is horrible to me and always gives me signs of early pregnancey - which i try to ignore, but can't help getting my hopes up in the back of my head - then two days before i am doe A/F (which is today) i feel so low I can't even pick myself up, i can't fill my self cos i'm so hungry and i want to cry, scream, and kick my DH in the head!!! Twisted Evil - Genreally that seems to me to be a sure sign that i am going to come on, on sunday, when i am due on!

Bloody marvelous. I hate it, becuase then i am incosolable for a couple of days, DH says stupid things like "it will be ok, - next month" (what do you mean next month, it didn't happen this month, or last month, or the mnth before tha etc etc Mad )

Sorry to go on but i feel like s**t.

Then my stupid friends say stupid things like "I don't know what your worried about - your only 24, there's plenty of time for all that baby stuff - you've got your whole life". Well get stuffed i don't want to wait anymore! My best friend has 2 kids that were "accidents" and she always tells me not to have kidns cos they ar4e horrible and ruin your life" does she not realise how much it hurts when you can't have one?

Sorry again. So upset today. Its getting harder every month! Crying or Very sad
charlachica
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
sorry about all the spelling mistakes - i am tired.
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

god your friend sounds charming! I pity her kids if that is what she thinks!

Anyway it must be hard when you haven't had kids and people who have tell you all the stuff you don't want to hear. Chin up tho I,m sure it will happen soon. This is the best place to get your frustration out we all understand in one way or another.

Helz xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular