need good healthy food to help lose waight

staceyparry
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:17 pm 
Post subject: need good healthy food to help lose waight
Hi everyone need help. Gettin realy depressed about my body and need good healthy ideas for loseing waight fast.
any sugestions?
thak you xx
mummy2ollie
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
for a dinner u could make:
chicken fajitas with just plain chicken and salad and a lil bit of light mayo only makes up about 500 calories for a meal which is quite good or weight watchers ready meals for a one off if u need a quick dinner.

Also jacket potatoe with tuna or beans (no cheese) or
Salmon and salad or plain white fish with a tiny bit of butter on and grill it,

hope this helps
Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
have you tried slimfast? I know it sounds dull and old fashioned but its quite easy to follow.

they clearly explain everything into calorie units and if you follow their plan you can have
breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner

so you never go long enough to get hungry - they have a great website

I was making up the shakes and taking them to work in a flask to keep it cold - forgot to drink it one day and found the flask about a week later full off rotten milkshak/cheese - yak!

consider a food diary, just note every morsal of food you eat/drink
you will think twice about eating it because you have to write it down and you not have realised you were eating those items/that frequently etc

good luck
staceyparry
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Janey1983 wrote:
have you tried slimfast? I know it sounds dull and old fashioned but its quite easy to follow.

they have a great website

I was making up the shakes and taking them to work in a flask to keep it cold - forgot to drink it one day and found the flask about a week later full off rotten milkshak/cheese - yak!

it been a wile since i was on lol ye im on slimfast but i cant realy stick to it cos my partner keep bayin good food that i realy love lol and i cant help but eat them Sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

thats groce i bet it dint smell nice Laughing its easy to forget theas things though aint it Smile

what is there website so i cn go on and have a look?
thanx ladies for your replys xx
Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
its just slimfast.co.uk

My hubby does the same, he either brings home tempting food or we at out and I dont want a salad if were in a lovely restaurant!

I just say out loud we are trying to loose weight, not gain it!
trying to include him in the target as well you see.

Another tink I did when trying to cut down for my wedding was to eat what ever I wanted but only 1/2 of what I would normally eat so 1 slice of toast, 1/2 a sandwich, 1/2 a normal dinner, even 1/2 a chocolate bar - just 1/2 or the normal postion I was used to. Only exception to this rule for me was raw veg e.g celery or carrot sticks or fruit which I used to feel like I was eating more frequently.

Good Luck
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular