cramps???

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm 
Post subject: cramps???
hi all the mums-to-twins-to-be! lol!

was wondering did you ladies find you had alot of cramping in early pregnancy? i had it in early pregnancy with my first, and getting it again this time round too if not slightly worse. its like period pains.

im not worriedthough as i did have it before so im guessing its everything just streching out.

im gettting a early 6-7 week scan (havent had time or date yet but been reffered) to check on how things are going and to rule out a mutiple pregnancy.

xx

lucyat
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
hey this was my main complaint when i found out i was pregnant and looking back now maybe it was a sign that i was having twins but i didnt realise!!! total shock!! i felt like i was going to start my period at any minute but it never happened and the scan revealed TWINS Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
argghhh!! your scraing me!!! Embarassed
lol!

although i did have pains with colin so who knows?

roll on the next few weeks so i can get my scan!!!

lol. im a twin myself so they're doing an earlyscan to see if i am having a multiple pregnacy.

weird thing is a saw a phycic in the new year who told be id be pregnant with twin boys in the vry near future, and here i am pregnant since Febuary!!! Confused

xx

lucyat
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
oooh!!!!! how exciting, would u be happy if u found out u were having twins?? albeit a bit shocked aboviously, although being a twin urself makes it very probable!!! u will have to keep us posted, we are few and far between on here!! its all very exciting though Very Happy
xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
lo.

exciting, yeah but then again i know what mischeif me an my sister caused my poor mum!lol!

id be happy yeah, so long as my baby(eis) are healthy im happy.

still waiting for appointment time and ate for the early scan, but ill definately keep everyone posted.

xx

EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am 
Post subject:
i had crampy type achy feelings aswell, and they were around the stage your at now.

i had a ridiculously emotinal episode just before i found out i was pregnant as well. burst into tears in the middle of a crowded cafe just because george was messing around and threw sugar down my top!

Rachel xxxx
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
ive been very emotional this time round, crying at anything and everything lol!

was never like that till colin was born and i had my baby blues. so im thinking im just more sensitive to it now or somthing. lol!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular