anyone been to bulgaria

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm 
Post subject: anyone been to bulgaria
we r booking up to go to bulgaria i was looking at fiesta beach hotel but was jst wondering if anyone has been, where did they stay and what did they think?
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Never been to Bulgaria..but am a frequent visitor of Bulge-aria, that and Pear-ass Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx

Jolene8880
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
I've been twice, my mum and dad live there! Where abouts are you thinking of going? They live in a little village 40km out side Vana, it's a bit, well a lot donkey and cart where they live, but the beach resorts are lovely and very modern. Sunny beach is supposed to be really nice, and there is pleanty to do in Vana town. It gets quite hot in the summer, but on the coast you do get some relife from it as it gets sea breeze, but most importantly it is cheep over there! Very Happy

xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Me and oh went 2 years ago and we loved it best holiday we have been on, we stayed in sunny beach, in the palm court apartments. And eating out at night is so cheap we came home with loads of money left Laughing we have said were gonna go again soon when jamies a bit bigger Very Happy
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm 
Post subject: Fiesta Beach Hotel
Hi There, we went to Bulgaria, last year at the end of June, got a really gd deal for 2 wks at the Fiesta Beach, i must say is a lovely hotel. Make sure u ask for a sea front room tho as our friends ended up looking on to a building site. Very difficult to get sun loungers but most people just use nxt door pools. Sunny Beach is lovely and weather was fab! Very Touristy (if that makes sense). I would def go back! Would def recomend it for families.
Very happy friendly place

Hope this helps

xx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 pm 
Post subject:
hey,

we went to Varna last year, OH mum runs a b&b there, so we stayed with her it was amazing and colin loved it.

our flights were through the night so wee man just slept most of the journey there and back.

It was our first family holiday and it was really nice.

xx

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 am 
Post subject:
Me & DH had 2 wks in Sunny Beach approx 5/6 yrs ago. It was ok. My own personal opinion of the place is not great but it could have changed a lot over the last few years (there were several bears on chains being paraded up and down the beach front - hopefully not doing this any more). Weather was good, Yes it was cheap I suppose, I didnt find the food great (it was all pork pork pork and more pork, plenty of pigs on spit roast in every restaurant). I think we would not go back. But like i said hopefully it has changed a lot now.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular