why?

sarealou
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject: why?
Hey ladies,
New lady started at work when us girls asked if she had any children after a few weeks of getting to no her she explained to us that she has had IVF 15 TIMES!!! and nothing has ever happened. she and her husband have been for fertillity testing ( mobility,quantity and so on) they are both fine? shes healthy and so is he it has just never happend for them i wanted to ask her why this and why that and didnt but i could not get it out of my head so when i asked she simply replied it wasnt ment to be and everything happens for a reason.
I still cant understand their has to be a reason? or does their?
xxxxxxx
good luck guys xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 am 
Post subject:
no sure i do beleieve everything happens for a reason although some things are out of anyones control.

but im sure it will happen for her one day.

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:33 am 
Post subject:
That is so so sad, I can't imagine how she must feel Sad
I really hope it happens for her one day xx

Wishes
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sarealou

That is so said! Having been though IVF myself - unfortunately didnt work - I can just assume that it is her way of dealing with this! Though it is easy to say "maybe it wasnt meant to be" because it helps her deal with the situation.

From my point of view I have never given up and believe that I can have just as much luck as anyone else! Just wish it would happen soon!!!

Wishes x
AD2
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Poor couple doing ivf 15 times and it still not working i know im still positive just about to start my third but i think it would be hard to keep it together after 15, i feel so sorry for them ivf is a really hard thing to go through and especially that many times i hope they get some good luck in the future.
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:54 am 
Post subject:
Good luck to you Wishes, may you get your bfp very very soon Pipsx
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject: i feel for her
Hi all, my wife and i have had 5 goes at fertility,2nd go my wife was pregnant and then had an early miscarriage on the fifth go once again she got pregnant and is currently 8 weeks, we are both absolutely petrified it could all go wrong again but you just have to deal with the hand thats dealt you so i can understand the lady who has had 15 goes with no lucks attitude but privately i,m sure she has different feelings.
Can i put it on record that i love my wife with all my heart and seeing her go through the treatment and the roller coaster of emotions each month has not been easy, and i hope that in 8 months time we will have what we have waited for for so long.
To those of you having fertility treatment i say good luck, we had donor insemination posh turkey baster really and although i will not genetically be our kids dad we will be a family and iwill be grateful to the chap that helped us out forever
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Lurchy, welcome to askbaby,
Sending massive congratulations to you and your wife, you must be over the moon Wink
I really hope everything goes well for you both and that your wife has a healthy pregnancy Smile
Congratulations again xx

lurchy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
PinkPrincess0981 wrote:
Hello Lurchy, welcome to askbaby,
Sending massive congratulations to you and your wife, you must be over the moon Wink
I really hope everything goes well for you both and that your wife has a healthy pregnancy Smile
Congratulations again xx

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated, long way to go yet but going well
best wishes
marcus and Lesley Very Happy
NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Lurchy, i have everything crossed for you, i'm praying that you and Lesley have a happy healthy child xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular