Whats wrong with me?

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm 
Post subject: Whats wrong with me?
I got a letter about my working tax credits this morning. They were asking for a bit more info before they could process my claim.
I was a bit confused bout the questions so decided to phone them and clarify what i had to put as didnt want to put my claim back any further.
So i phoned this afternoon and this lady answered, she was absolutly fine to me, really helpful, but for some strange reason half way through our converstation i started to cry!!! I had to try and hide the fact i was crying and couldnt get off the phone quick enough. Once i put the phone down i started to sob, like proper outloud sobbing!!!
I thought my hormones should of settled by now!!!????
Confused
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Aw sweetie don't worry I'm three months down the line on Prozac and still have bouts of crying!
It's perfectly normal and you're just like me you get frustrated when things just don't happen quick enough especially with money!
Relax put your feet up and make yourself a nice cuppa!
Or try a nice long bath with a book thats what I do when I need cheering up!
Smile
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Nope, apparently we're still loonys for about 12 months after the birth too. I read that It's supposed to warn our husbands away from us so our bodies have time to recover before trying for another baby Very Happy. Think it was Huntermac who said that.

I'm sure you aren't alone honey, i was bad enough before i got pregnant. I dread to think what i'll be like after!! x x x x

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Great another 12 months!!!! It was awful, i kept saying to myself, why on earth are you crying?!? Rolling Eyes
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Nah its normal darling you've got alot on your plate and sometimes it is good to sit down and have a damn good cry!
x
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey tracie, dont worry i get like that sometimes talking to hospital staff or the bank or whoever if its causing me any stress or if i get the impression that they are being a bit demeaning or what have u, even if they probly arent sometimes i am oversensitive that way and it sets me off, (ive always been kinda soft that way, not able to speak up etc) n now ive to just take a deep breath and compose myself. makes me feel like a right idiot sometimes but hey, guess its just the way i am, try not to worry u r not the only one!!

NicolaOasis
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
I did that on the phone to my bank xx
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Yeah, its just that im not normaly like it. its usaly me making the other person cry cos they are not listening to me Laughing
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Same here Very Happy Pregnancy hormones !!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular