Wife swap

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm 
Post subject: Wife swap
Did any one watch it last night?
How horrible was that man with the three kids?! I couldnt believe the way he was talking to his step daughter and her mum was not bothered!!!!
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, I saw it and it made me so ANGRY Evil or Very Mad I've got a step daughter and I would never speak to her like that, bless her I felt so sorry for her.

becnichs
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
That man was so vile! I didn't realise people like that actually existed! It was so unbelievable it was like an Eastenders character or something. I had to switch the b*stard off!

becnichs
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
That man was so vile! I didn't realise people like that actually existed! It was so unbelievable it was like an Eastenders character or something. I had to switch the b*stard off!

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
i saw it and cant belive that fella. How horrible was he some people do not deserve kids if that is how they are going to parent them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry but I been TTC for 11months asd would love to be a parent and no way would I or my OH behave in that way to our child.
frog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular