Can we have a March club please?

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm 
Post subject: Can we have a March club please?
I know Laurenash is due in March too cos we are 1 day apart - lol

I due 10th March (my estimate Very Happy)

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
You can just make the thread into a March mummies thread . Just title it 'March Mummies' and then if you mention it in General Pregnancy im sure some other ladies wil join .
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty :0)

Mutnefer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats. Id like to join the March club mines due 13 March x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
i wud av bin due 7th march but luks like ive misscarried waiting for scan on 2nd aug to confirm it.

wen did u march mummies get ur bfp?

Mutnefer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you.

I got my bfp on sunday. Was surpised OH had only last thursday gave a semen sample to the hospital for testing and I had my 21 day bloods 2 weeks ago. So thought our next stop was a fertility clinic. So this was such a wonderful surprise. Hope this little beenie sticks as I've had 2 miscarriages. When I was younger so this will be our 1st child, we only got engaged in May. So this for me is the best year ever.
Mybabyandi
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
HIya,
Can i join you ladies, took a FR at 7am and was feint positive Very Happy then took a cheapie and a non digi CB at 10pm and they were stronger lines, even thou am so thirsty and have been weeing for england!
We in shock, happy but so apprehensive cus of MC in March. Trying not to stress about what i may of done to trigger it last time!
Congrats to you all and lets hope loads more ladies join us!
Sam x
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
congrats to u both.

Mybabyandi
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Laura,
Sorry to hear of your suspected loss. Why do you have to wait so long for a scan to confirm? When i had my MC in march, the MW thought it was Implantation bleed, but i thought different as was so heavy and painful. They were convinced it was normal and i had to bully them into a scan a few days later.
Am so hoping that this little bean sticks. Have you been TTC long? We got straight back on with BDing once bleeding had stopped, but due to OH work patterns and his trip to France July was first month we BD close enough to OV time.
I wish you the best of luck on 2nd Aug and for the future if you decide to TTC again.
Take care,
Sam, x
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
sk1975 wrote:
Thanks Laura,
Sorry to hear of your suspected loss. Why do you have to wait so long for a scan to confirm? When i had my MC in march, the MW thought it was Implantation bleed, but i thought different as was so heavy and painful. They were convinced it was normal and i had to bully them into a scan a few days later.
Am so hoping that this little bean sticks. Have you been TTC long? We got straight back on with BDing once bleeding had stopped, but due to OH work patterns and his trip to France July was first month we BD close enough to OV time.
I wish you the best of luck on 2nd Aug and for the future if you decide to TTC again.
Take care,
Sam, x

thankyou for ur message dont no y i have to wait so long for scan. think its coz its probably miscarriage and they just wanna check everythings gone.
yesterday i had pain in right hand side groin area like an ache and this morning legs were all tingling and numb. wot do u think it is?
im going to do another preg test tomorrow c if its showing neg yet and i mite ring hosp see if i can get scan earlier.
we have not been ttc. the pregnancy was a shock.

Mybabyandi
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I have seen on here somewhere that most hospitals wont scan before 6weeks. How far gone were you when you started bleeding? Dull aches seem to be a good sign thou.
I seemed to have cramps all round not just on one side when i MC. Is so hard to know what is normal and what isnt.
What has your Dr or MW said? I will be keeping my FX for you! xxx
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
i started bleeding at 5 weeks. yer i had dull ache with my 2nd.

rang maternity ward up and they sed go into a & e.
went to a&e and im now furious.

she sed she dusnt no wots wrong and cant tell me anything. they tested my urine and its negative so i have defintly miscarried then she went on to say u mite not have been pregnant in the first place as 4 weeks is to early to show a positive test!!!!

she was crazy of course u can get a positive test at 4 weeks. she then went on about how i need to write down wen my periods are which i do but obviously i didnt take my calendar to the hosp.

she was just crazy and no help at all.

at least i no i have defintly miscarried.

but then she went on about having cysts on my ovaries and that mite explain y i have pain in my groin.

im home now in my pjs and just going to take it easy:)

lucymc
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
hey Laura, really sorry to hear your news:-(

Please may I join March? I think i am due then- Am having dating scan on 29th so really excited- AND NERVOUS- I think i'll be 6ish weeks by then but as periods are so irregular Doc thinks Bean is further along. Been trying for 9 months and was going to stop due to new job and move but carried on and hey presto! Am very worried what new job will say as I'll be over 3 months and I do not think they'll be happy but cest le vie! We are over the moon, DH keeps spontaneously grinning so I just want this one to stivk and stay put- KEEP GROWING BEAN !!!
I had to tell some work colleagues but am trying to hold off from parents- really hard!

It woul dbe lovely to hear form more March dues. LOL xxx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hey well I now make that 4:-

Tracewhy - 10th
Mutnefer - 13th
Sky - ???
Lucy - ???

Laura so sorry for your loss, the hosp women sounds like a div, I found out at 4 weeks pg. Heres hope you feel better soon. xxxx

Mybabyandi
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

Laura, I replied on another thread and i sent you a PM yesterday too. I hope you OK and got lots of support, big huge hugs, xxxx

I think i am down as 'sky' but my name is Sam and am due 26th March 2011.
Am so excited, scared, shaky etc.... I want to shout it from the rooftops but OH wants to keep it a secret for as long as poss. Half of me thinks its really nice not to have everyone telling me they all know best, the other half really needs support of what is normal and what not as every twinge am thinking something wrong etc. Plus because OH doesnt want to get excited until am further along, and he the only other person who knows I cant even talk to him about it as he clams up or changes subject! Told him straight last night - I cant do this on my own I need his support more this time even and a sounding board for my worries even if he doesnt know the answers. This daft really as it took him 8 months to get his head around the fact that you need to BD near OV to catch egg!

I always seem to start replies then ramble sorry - give me 8 months and wont have time he he!

FX everyone has sticky beans and H&H 9months.

Sam xxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular