SMA Formula.....

kelchatters
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 pm 
Post subject: SMA Formula.....
Hiya,

My little boy will be 7 weeks this week, have swicthed his formula a few times, have tried Cow & Gate and Aptimal. Apitmal is far too light for him, he was always hungry, Cow & Gate a little heavy for him.

I have swtiched him to SMA as of yesterday, I read reviews that SMA is know for causing constipation. No a bit worried now.

Has anyone else got any good/bad reviews on SMA?

LO seems to like it so far, so fingers crossed this one is the one for him Very Happy

xxxxxx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
i started sam on SMA, and she was a very sicky baby, when we switched to SMA hungry she was even more sick, so tried cow & gate and she was loads better. iv heard a few moms say their babies were sick on SMA

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
I used to put an little extra water to every other bottle - only 1/2 an oz then they get a little water over the day and are less likely to be constipated x
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
He has been very restless today on SMA, going to go back to Cow and Gate and just try and get him to drink more water. Dosen't seem satisfied with the SMA milk at all.....

xxxxxx Surprised
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
kelchatters wrote:
He has been very restless today on SMA, going to go back to Cow and Gate and just try and get him to drink more water. Dosen't seem satisfied with the SMA milk at all.....

xxxxxx Surprised

i would give it a couple of days as keep changing his milk is more likely to make him unsettled/sick/constipated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular