Bitter taste in my mouth....any suggestions?

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject: Bitter taste in my mouth....any suggestions?
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and have started to get that horrible bitter tasting saliva and I can't seem to find anything to neutralise it. I've read on some sites that baking soda in water, salt water,sucking a lemon and even just using non-whitening toothpaste(?) but I just wondered if anyone had any tried and tested solutions that work for them that I can try or if anyone has tried the methods above and if they work. I know it's not a hygiene thing so brushing my teeth more often won't (and doesn't!) help........
Claire xxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i suffered with a horrible metalic taste in my mouth for the first few weeks of my pregnancy but it passed by about wk 10...i found that milk or yoghurt worked for me...give it a try and hope for the best.
good luck
dawn x
Lilytreefairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
hey, i also have the same nasty taste in my mouth, i find eating salt and vinagar crisps and ice pops seem to do the trick. good luck x
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
I had that horrible taste too, I constantly sucked sweets, bad for my teeth I know!! You just can't get rid of it. soon ever you stop eating, its back again....

I'm soo glad I'm not pregnant anymore Laughing

Ice cold water, I drank it all the time too!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular