Just Found Out

Sparklediamond
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject: Just Found Out
I just found out today that I am pregnant but I have to wait a few days until I go back into the doctors for the prenatal pills and any more information. I believe that I will be a high risk pregnancy because of my previous experience. I am excited but very scared. I just wanted more people that were like me and wanted to ask for advice regarding foods to eat... Razz I am very hungry all of the time all I think about is food. Thanks in advance
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

i think the only foods to watch out for is raw egg, peanuts, meat should be cooked the whole way through and machine made icream i.e McFlurrys, Ice cream van x
mrswolfbane
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject: Re: Just Found Out
Sparklediamond wrote:
I just found out today that I am pregnant but I have to wait a few days until I go back into the doctors for the prenatal pills and any more information. I believe that I will be a high risk pregnancy because of my previous experience. I am excited but very scared. I just wanted more people that were like me and wanted to ask for advice regarding foods to eat... Razz I am very hungry all of the time all I think about is food. Thanks in advance

im not sure why u think u maybe high risk they put me on high risk because i have depression but it doesnt effect the pregnancy they jst give me extra supoort

good luck in yours huny xxx
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi sparklediamond.

congratulations on your pregnancy!! hope all goes well for you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular