Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm
Pasta with lemon and herb dressing-
You can buy lemon and herb dressing or make it.
Add onion- chopped,
Juice of 1 lemon,
and put on pasta.
Add peas, sweetcorn or any other bean- canelloni (baked beans without sauce) are good.
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:54 am
• 16 ounces penne pasta
• 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
• 1/2 cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
• 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
• 1 red onion, juliennes
• 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 1 orange bell pepper, juliennes
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the salad dressing, mustard, cheese and dill.
3. Add pasta, red onion and bell peppers. Toss well; season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.