it's just a number

madmax
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject: it's just a number
Hi..... Me and my husband are very happily married (1 year) and expecting our little one in April...we have a fantastic relationship and are def soul mates...does anyone else believe in soul mates....there are 16 years between us and feel we are the same age we never stop laughing and enjoying each other and can't wait to complete our love with the life we have created..... anyone else out there like us??? would love to hear from you!
NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
I believe in soul mates, definitely !!! Myself and my husband were destined to be together, i firmly believe that xx
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Yep, me and my hubby are definately soul mates, we've been together for nearly 11 years, we're so sad we even know what the other is going to say and what each other are thinking Embarassed Laughing Embarassed Laughing

Caz01
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi Madmax,

I totally believe in soul-mates. My husband and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday and we are expecting out first baby on 31st March. I cant imagine my life without him.

Caz
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
I believe in soul mates in the way that james n i could never be without eachother, we are def meant to be together, theres 8 years between us and have been together since i was 16, (im now 22) every1 thought he was awful in the beginning for getting with me when i was so much younger than him, but its like he said himself, he knew from the moment we met we were to be together and that i was the one for him and vice versa, we hav had our ups and downs, i was young and stupid, did things i shouldnt have n so has he over the years but we have been through everything together and know that what we share is a very special bond and Id do anything for him and him for me, He is a gem, one in a million. (but im perfectly allowed to rant about him on occasion , blame the hormones!!!)

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject:
I def believe in soulmates and that people are destined to meet! I met my oh at work when i was 16 and 7 years later we still enjoy each others company.
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Freya's dad is 20 years older than me. When we were together we didnt even think about the age difference. I think if you are ment to be together than nothing should stand in your way.
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Definately believe in Soul Mates, if you meant to be together - you will be, age is just a number. Unless you 16 and he is 40 - that could be a problem Laughing
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi there.

i dont see it as a problem.

my mam remarried she is now 42 and her husband is 26 so thats 16 years differencve and there both ahppy have 2 children together so whats the problem?

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I'm not sure if I believe in soul mates, as I think that a difference of opinion is healthy in a relationship.
I do believe that despite my probs with OH, we both know that ultimately we wouldn't want to be apart. Smile
We have a 15 year age gap, he is 44. This has never been an issue for us and hasn't contributed to our problems. (my childhood seems to be the reason) x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular