ITS UNFAIR PPL ARE ALOUD THERE SAY

hazelandskye
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject: ITS UNFAIR PPL ARE ALOUD THERE SAY
my topic in no way is getting ppl fiered up about missing maddie loads of kids go missing every year yet ppl blame them parents as for the poll no one said they would leave there child alone thats becase we know when you have a kid your life is not ment to matter kids come first even if it means staying in on holiday and being a good parent to your kids there the only thing that matters well thats what i think you all must think its ok to go out have fun not bother with ya kids but yours not gone missing why becase your being good parents yes it may be a sad subject to talk about but how come you will talk about hating being preg when there are loads of women suffering misscarrys on ere or not being able to conceve i think is wrong ppl slagging off being preg when all the ppl that read it wish it was them now thats sicker than my subject i was not acusing any one its just the way i see it ................. IF PPL DONT LIKE THE TITLE OF THE SUBJECT THEY DONT HAVE TO REPLY END OF BUT THANKS FOR ALLOWING PPL TO SLAG OFF BEING PREG

hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
We are all entitled to our own opinions. However, with regards to Maddie, none of us were there at the time of her disappearance, none of us know the TRUE FACTS of the case only what the media has given, which we can all honestly say is not always accurate. We are not God, so who are we to judge others. If the McCanns are innocent and had no part in their daughters disappearance then they must be going through sheer hell and I could not imagine for one second how I would react or cope if it was me. My heart goes out to them.

All we can do is stay alert, hope and pray she is found safe and well.

Lisa
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am 
Post subject:
I dont think people are slagging off being pregnant. They are just looking for a little support and encouragement from people who know how hard it is. I know i was on here moaning about being pregnant, but also every day that brought me nearer to having my little baby safely in my arms i thanked god for and apreachiated it. As im sure every other pregnant lady on here does also.

I wish you luck and hope you fall pregnant soon xx
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Whyare people aloud there opinion on being preg no matter how much it hurts others yet i am not aloud an opion on similar debated subjects such asmissing lil maddie? .. just so you know i almost died carrying my lil girl but still never fking complained becase i know i would have her at the end of it since then suffered two misscarrys of which i would be twenty weeks preg by now if i never misscarried to come on this site and hear ppl complain about being preg. and still people talk about it and am not aloud my opinion on what really happened to maddie and the topic gets blocked becase ppl get upset. This site is ment to be about being happy to be preg and having a baby and being a parent were does the hateing being preg come in to that? what happed to maddie was poor parenting and my discusion was based on that subject but people thought that the subject made them upset or angry and it was locked. I and many other people think it is offensive to hear that there are people who complain about and even hate being preg but none of these topics ever get stopped tho.

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
i think you shud just forget about it and leave this subject well alone

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
isnt this what the forums are about
the highs and lows of pregnancy and people struggling to concieve
what a subject to discuss on an AskBaby forum
sorry but thats how i feel

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
hey dont be upset about it.

i agree with janeylou this site is about the highs and lows druing pregnancy.

ppl get high emotions and low emotions during pregnancy just coz they say they ahte beign pregnant and a dig at ppl trying to concicve and doesent mean that they are ungrateful. but pregnancy can be a stressful time.

hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think it is so much the subject of Maddie that upsets people it is more the heated debate it turned into. I think askbaby were perfectly within their rights to lock the subject. Like I said in my las message 'who are we to judge'

I have had 2 children (both difficult pregnancies and very long labours) I have also had 3 MC's at different stages, and I am trying desparetly to have another child. It does not bother me in the slightest that some of the ladies want to come on this forum and have a gripe at pregnancy or their own personal situation. Nobody said pregnancy was easy, it is often, difficult, painful, uncomfortable and an emotional rollercoaster. Some people need the support of others and often need to vent their frustrations on sites like this because they have no-one else to turn to. We are all here to offer support and receive it. If you don't agree with the principles of this site. Don't Visit!!!

Lisa
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
LOL think this needs to be locked too ... its turning into as much of a debate as the actual post Laughing

Smile - PS to the whole pregnancy subject. yes we moan about being pregnant (its hard work) but we wouldnt change it for the world!! we just need a place to vent and some people dont have people they can take it out on (my poor partner gets all mine Smile ) so they come on here, and i personally think its better they come on here and moan than lock up all their feelings and stress themselves out!! Very Happy
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your messages - I can appreciate that you all hold different views on whether we should/should not have locked down the Maddie thread.

However, irrespective of this please do try and understand that we made our decision based on what we thought was in the best interest of the forum.

So, if we could just call it a day on this one it would be much appreciated Smile

Thanks

Han x
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
LauraG wrote:
hey dont be upset about it.

i agree with janeylou this site is about the highs and lows druing pregnancy.

ppl get high emotions and low emotions during pregnancy just coz they say they ahte beign pregnant and a dig at ppl trying to concicve and doesent mean that they are ungrateful. but pregnancy can be a stressful time.

i totally agree with u

since i have been harrased for complaining

pregnancy hasnt been easy for me - and i think i should be allowed to post about it

my worries and the answers i get from my posts about them might help others in the
same situation

pregnancy is a blessing but it isnt all happy clappy for all of us

i was very active until about 22 weeks or so and then got sick and became
practically housebound.

i tried to work through it and even went overseas to continue my studies as i felt
stupid to be giving up just cos i was pregnant.

i am normally very fit and very healthy and was angry with my body for not being
able to let me continue as normal just cos i was carrying a baby

i think ppl forget that we arent all natural born earth mothers and some people have
extra things to think about and are overwhelmed with other pressures

it makes it even harder for them to give up on their "normal" lives and they feel even guiltier - so push themselves harder and make themselves sicker

my moaning doesnt mean im not looking forward to be a mum or that i dont want my child

it just means i am having a hard time and need to let it out

sorry i cant be all happy clappy

but i dont agree this site is just about being happy and appreciating being pregnant.

how i wish i could still go out running, walking and i could still run around and get the extra cash i was earning by tutoring

how i wish i hadnt lost out on a whole lot of flight money, accommodation money and course costs as well.

but hey ho

if i have an escape on here to h elp me get over it - fantastic

why should i have to keep my emotions in check just cos i am pregnant

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hannah M

I feel this whole debate is again starting up. Can people please stop going on about it.
Its askbaby not argue baby!!!
Many thanks pupx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject: xx
well havent i mossed alot lol. glad i wasnt here 4 all this. i agree pup its askbaby not ague baby!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lamb Thanks for you reply. Just wanted to say sorry little Lele has been in hospital unwell. Hope he is ok now. Love and best wishes to you both. Take care. Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular