nursery pics fro november mums,...............

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am 
Post subject: nursery pics fro november mums,...............
hey, just uploading nursery pics, havent a clue how to make them bigger though! Confused

colins room is getting a single bed soon, it looks kinda empty at the mo with just the cot, lol. and excuse the mess of Kaitlins room Embarassed , have all he baby stuff sitting just need wardrobe an chest of drawers to put them in, lol Very Happy

this is Colin's bedroom furniture, Kaitlins gonna have the same but in light pink.

xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am 
Post subject:

as u can tell Kaitlin's room is loads smaller lol Laughing

xx

Vikki140
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Looking good hun!! Im so pleased there is a place we can all nosey at each others nusery pics now!! Very Happy

To make the pics bigger u do it on photo bucket, cant remember how but its easy to do, somethinglike picture size or edit. U save the pics bigger on there then they will automaticly get bigger on here
x
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
OOOOhhh we have our own nursery section! thats wicked!!! Will Kaitlyn have same wardrobe? LOADS of storage! i can only fit drawers in wee mans room, poor thing! i will post mine up, izzys has been done years, but tidied it today and chucked LOADS of [*@!#%*] out, its not usually so staged, lol and the babies room is EMPTY and deviod of personality as im pants with boys and still am clueless....xxx
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
[img]

Now the nursery so far - its painted but empty....

[/img]
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
yey!!! Nursery pics are go!! lol!! woooo!!

AWWW!!! look at izzys room!!! its gorgeous!! love, LOVE the butterflys! given me a few ideas for Kaitlins room! lol!! Laughing

yep, Kaitlin will have the same wardrobe aand chest of drawers, although will probably have a two door wardrobe for her room rather than the 3 door Colin has. will be a while before i can afford them but will def post them when i do. Wink

wee mans room does look a little plain at the mo, but wait till he's living in there, thats when a nursey comes to life, when they have there toys, pictures and clothes sitting about. looks like u've done a great job so far! Very Happy

SarahCousens
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Wow! Gorgeous rooms Very Happy
Kimberley: Love the shade of pink in Kaitlin's room. I'm sure she'll love it!
MummyEmi: Your place has some lovely original features, is it an old cottage? The butterflies are brilliant. Where did you get that rocking chair??? I want it!!!!!

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, yeh its a little old cottage, complete with mold. lol the butterflys were just done with a little stencil and i used gloss paint that i found in the shed so they were shiny...i did them over three years ago tho, so not sure you will get same stencil. I am a bargain hunter, i got the chair from ebay for 10 i think and i painted it, its been in my little girls room but just moved it to save me buying another, needs some cushions n that yet. The cot in the babys toom only cost me 11 Laughing i have a gorgeous cubpard on izzys wall too, not inthe pics, but i found it on a skip down the road and painted it. the door on it was locked but i found an old key at my mums, and it just so happened to fit the lock! weird hey, considering they were 50 miles apart.
There is also a random sink in the babys room as i was once going to work from home and i needed a hand basin, my dad put it in, hes a plumber, but now i dont need it!!! but i guess it will be quite handy in a nursery :O)
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Aww, I'd love to be in an old cottage, even despite the mold! I grew up in the Wiltshire countryside, but the village I was in was rather a posh one so when it came time to buy our first place we had to move away to town... A one bed converted apartment in this village was about 160,000, how the hell are you supposed to afford a place for a whole family!?? Grr. Sad
I'm now in a 100 yr old victorian terrace, and we're fixing it up as it had been empty a while so we got it for a bargain price. It has a bit of character; ornate archway in the hall, very high ceilings (and the usual mold and damp that comes with older properties!)... but I think cottages are the lovliest. Smile
The nursery is very plain at the moment, can't wait to get the paint out and start brightening it up! Very Happy

Wow, loads of amazing bargains!! I usually check the local ads in the paper for furniture, but haven't found anything good yet. I've been keeping an eye out on ebay for a traditional rocking chair, will keep trying there. Smile

I'd say that sink will definitely come in handy! What were you going to do from home? Me and the OH work from home, it's awesome. Very Happy

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Aww they all look lovely Very Happy Em Izzy's room is gorgeous!I love the butterflys too,you're very creative,I'd never come up with something like that Rolling Eyes

I was hoping more people would've posted their pics by now,I need some inspiration!xx

kirstyh
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 am 
Post subject:
awww love the pics girls! Im afraid i wont have pics up for a while yet as we havent even put the new kitchen / bathroom in our place!

Im having a butterfly them in beanette's room!! Im going to Kent in September because there is a shop that sells handmade butterfly things - www.flutterbyes.co.uk - some of the stuff is lovely Very Happy!!

OH is making an ottoman for her too Very Happy so i can decorate it how i like Smile xxx

jadestevens1
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm 
Post subject: jacobs room
hi everyone
love the rooms by the way and the butterflys are soooo pretty
hope these pics arent to big i still havent worked out how to make them smaller Laughing

theres a few more bits in there now just havent had time to take any more photos

jade x
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun that is lovely Very Happy Love the clouds and the numbers and letters Very Happy Can I be cheeky and ask where you got them from (the letters/numbers) if you don't mind Smile xxx

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
yey glad the put a nursery section!!! so nosey Laughing Laughing

girls all your rooms are beautiful!!! actualy nearly made me cry Crying or Very sad as we dont have the room for either of the kids to have their own room Sad lillies is in the box room which fits her cot (just) and OH football kit/ cricket kit/ all the random [*@!#%*] we have, no where else ot put it all. and this baby is going to be in our room in the moses basket squished in a cornner Sad still trying to work out where his/her clothes are going to go! we dont have a spare draw even.

really wish I would decorate or have the room.
Emi omg your daughters rooms is beautiful! that is what I have exactly in mind IF we ever move from this carbaord box of a bungalow!! Sad

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Em we had that problem in our last house,good job we moved,cos now we need the extra room!

Could you not maybe decorate that corner of your room for the baby?if you don't want to paint,maybe just get some nice stickers or something?we were going to do this in our old house for Alfie,until we moved.

And he's only just had his room decorated now Embarassed Laughing so I really want to get this baby's done before they arrive! Rolling Eyes Laughing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your nursery pictures All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular