nursery pics fro november mums,...............

jadestevens1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
aww thank you Very Happy i would tell you where i got them from squibby06 but i live in france and brought them in a shop over here Sad sorry but there should be something simular in england maybe in a big toy shop or something atleast its given you an idea tho Smile
jade xxx
MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 pm 
Post subject:

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Wow, brilliant site MummyEmi, some really interesting ideas on there. Personally, I wouldn't go for a full on designer theme, as I think it becomes something more for the parents than the baby, but I love all the little touches. Definitely given me some inspiration! Very Happy
I really liked the print on the wall in the room with the orange chair and zebra rug, so clicked on a link to find it and it took me to this site!!
http://www.meomi.com/store.html
Slightly off topic, but this is the most awesomely designed website I've ever come across! The OH is hugely jealous, he'd love his art website to be like this. I was having great fun scrolling over everything in the background. Smile

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
mummy emi, been looking EVERYWHERE for butterfly stencils!! Embarassed Very Happy cant find them anywhere!!! Crying or Very sad

xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
LOL i got izzys about 3 years ago, i dont have them any more, in her first nursery in our old house, i did the same thing but with a butterfly STAMPER, google them. Im also looking everywhere for stencils as i wanted to do a boy type thing on nursery wall, but everywhere seems to have stopped doing them! B and Q dont do them anymore they told me, and the internet is useless, ill keep a look out for you. I'll be at my mums next week, my butterfly stencil MIGHT be in the garage, if it is i'll send it to you in the post xxx
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Just a little update of babys room - little more boyish now!!!

Also thought of a name now, so he has a name at last! its top secret at the mo tho Laughing everytime we choose one and tell people we get put off it! x
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun it's looking lovely Very Happy you're very creative,can you come and do mine?! Laughing are those stencils or stickers?

Oooh are you gonna tell us the name?am dying to hear!( we won't put you off it,promise! Wink Laughing ) xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Hiya! nope, name is top secret! lol i will probably tell by tomorrow, im just making sure we dont change out minds again Laughing As for the cars on the wall, i made them myself as i couldnt find anything i liked!!! I got some coloured card/paper, prints i liked, drew a car outline, cut round loads of them and then pasted them on the wall, so it was really cheap! and unique. Still cant find the curtains, but i'll either make them myself or my aunty said she will now, so not worrying too much. xxx
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
mummy emi, those wee cars are great!!! your little mans nursery has so much more character now just by adding them, think that was very creative of u, i'd never think of doing somthing like that. ur a bit like that kirsty alsop (think ive her name right)!! lol. she did a programe 'kirstys homemade home', shes really quite brilliant. lol.

awww, im crossing my fingers an toes that u can find the stencils, lol, been online too, and there's really nothing, although havent checked for butterfly stamps yet. b&q did have these love heart stickers, but the colours are going to looks like poo next to my pink walls! lol!

you'll have to show us the fabric for the curtains, loving seeing ur nursery coming together, u've definately got the 'little boy' theme going without having to use the blue u didnt want to have. lol.

xx Very Happy

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm 
Post subject:

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am 
Post subject:
MUMMY EMI, UR A LEGEND!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yey!!!!! lol!!

thank yooohhh!!!

xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
JUST ORDERED BUTTERFLY STENCILS!!!

here's the link, what ya think??
http://www.stencilwarehouse.com/acatalog/Butterfly_Collection.html

i ordered two of them, if u scroll down its stencils: Butterfly Stencil Mix 1 & Butterfly Stencil 1

also got little rhinestones that im gonna put in around them, so hopefully wont be long an ill be posting the pics up soon!!

xx Very Happy Very Happy

Babyfreak
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 am 
Post subject:
Very pretty stencils.
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
finally got my stencils done!!

couldn't be happier with them! (thanks for the idea mummyemi) its a shame the pics are so little as ive put rhinestones going between them but the camera dosent pick them up well.

anyways ere's the pics,.......

xx

Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your nursery pictures All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular