nursery pics fro november mums,...............

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
rearranged nursery, better or worse?...do u think ill have space to squeeze in a changing unit? over cot ones are too wide Rolling Eyes

[img]
[/img]
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Aww it's looking lovely hun Smile I reckon you could fit one in there.I really wanted to get one,but have settled for using the cupboard over the stairs Laughing works ok,but it's a bit low really,I might still get one for downstairs maybe

New pics of nursery

Hopefully getting Alfie's bed soon,so I can get the cot in there and tarted up Laughing xx

Oh and Alfie's room

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
squibby, both rooms look really bright and colourful. i want to get one of those hanging toy things too, i was going to get same colour from ikea! lol xxx
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile Still not happy with the border in the nursery,we might be able to get the one side off without ripping it/ruining the wall and put it up a bit higher,it's just gonna bug me otherwise.

I knew I should've gone with my wall sticker idea instead Rolling Eyes Laughing

My sister picked that up for me on her last Ikea trip (we don't have one anywhere near us) and it's only just got put up,but it's a great idea,comes in very handy,although Alfie can only reach the bottom toys Laughing xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
omg! girls i never knew u both had new pics up!

mummyemi, think it looks way better, looks alot more cosey with the stuff u've added.

squibbly, nursery looks fab, and get u with ur changeing station all stocked up, lol. very organised. alfie's room looks great too, love the theme u've gone for in there too. im in the same boat as u, waiting to get colin a new bed so i can have the cot for LO nursery.lol. although ur miles ahead with the decorating u've done in alfies room, ive yet to sort colins out. lol.

xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Colin's new bedroom (weird i cant call it a nursery anymore)!! lol.

he loves his 'big boy bed' so much, which is a relief, anyways heres the pics,.......still need to add football headboard and mat but it pretty much finished YEY!!!!!

what does everyone think??

xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
awww it looks very nice Kim, a proper boys room! u need bigger pictures tho LOL x glad he like his bed, izzy was in a bed early, and we had to put a baby gate on her door to stop her escaping! x
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
yeah, we've put a stair gate on at the top of our stairs, and still use monitors with him so can hear when he gets up, lol. problem is he cant jump back into bed himself yet as its a bit too tall. lol, will probably have to invest in a kids step for him. lol.

i havent a clue how to make the pics big, its really annoying too cause ive tried and u cant really see them well when their that small. Sad

xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
just had a go on photobucket again, so gonna test here,.... lol.

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

i offically give up, everyones gonna need to buy magnifing glasses to see mine Sad

xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
[img]

My home made cot top changer and hand sewn towelling removable changing mat cover......very white and boring tho! Its so sturdy tho, doesnt move at all unless i lift it off, better fit that the mothercare one! lol[/img]
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hun,that is amazing!I can't believe you made that!you should start a business! Very Happy that really is great!well done xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
thanks squibby! its really not that great, but will save my back Wink
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:45 am 
Post subject:
omg! mummyemi, thats amazing, really well done too!

ur so good at things like that! id be useless, lol.

maybe u cud stitch little fabric car stencils on the cover like u've done on the walls?? just an idea if u dont want it to look plain, but think it looks great anyways.

xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yes i know i have million pics on here already! but here is a nursery update!!! LOL Laughing
[img]
[/img] Sorry theres loads! hahah Going to get some letters saying "GEORGE" if thats what he ends up being called! Shocked You know what OH is like!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Squibby, im still annoyed for you that you have to move having done these two lovely rooms!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR x
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular