nursery pics fro november mums,...............

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
omg! mummyemi, it looks great. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

looks more an more cosy everytime u add little bits, and that changing table over the cot,...it still amaze's me wht a great job u've done there.

noticed in the last pic, the tree toy u stick the balls down?,....Colin has the same one, lol.

xx

kirstyh
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Its looking really good hun! Like Kim says - the changing table is great - im not even trusted to paint a wall let alone be let loose with a hammer! lol x

SarahCousens
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Right, I've finally taken a photo of my nursery, now that it has a few bits and pieces in it! This is the nicest looking corner. In the other corner there is a load of boxed furniture and bags full of baby clothes etc! lol

Still very boring, and lots more work to do on it! Very Happy

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
hey sarah, mine was like that at first but it soon fills up with bits n peices and begins to looks cosy. It looks very clean and spacious, love the furniture...is that a bed in the room or a supercool cot? x
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, can't wait to get some cuddly toys out on display, and shelves and books up. Smile

That's a single bed. I'm going to be sleeping in the nursery so OH can get some peace and quiet in our bedroom, or at least that's the plan! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Baby will be in the moses basket at first, so I'm just going to build the wardrobe, and not the cotbed I think. Will leave that until after I've moved back out into our bedroom and put the cotbed where the single bed is at the moment. It's a double sized room, so I could have the cot in there as well, but don't want it to get too crowded.

Argh, I just want it to be all finished!! lol

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
god ur generous offering to stay in babies room and let your OH off the hook, theres not a chance i would do that!!! cant stand being awake and knackered knowing OH is fast asleep! lol im a selfish cow, if im awake i have to wake him up too Laughing
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Sarah, it looks really fresh and clean, and will soon look more nursery like when you add little bits Very Happy!

Still waiting for mine, if i put a pic up it will be a room with stripped wallpaper on the floor and grey skimmed walls! lol.

Im with Emily on this one - why are you being so nice :-S i would never move out of my own room! pffftt, lol, im pretty selfish too, but fair i think? Its not just my job!...rant over...lol (can you tell we have argued about this before!)

x

SarahCousens
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Hehe, well we'll see how long I'm on my own overnight with the baby before I change my mind! Rolling Eyes Laughing
My OH is useless when he's tired, and he is going to need to be working harder than ever to bring in more work when the baby's here, and I'm going to be on baby duty 24/7 and not working. Plus because I'm bf-ing, he can't do the feeds anyway. Once I can stat expressing I'm going to get him to do the last late night feed and then a very early morning one. That's the plan anyway... lol. Just going to have to play it by ear when the time comes I guess!
xx

kirstyh
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls - no pics yet - but this is what we bought at the weekend! Smile
We are having the bella butterfly wallpaper on top, the border, then the pink stripe one on the bottom (which is shiny and not dull looking like here!)

http://www.lauraashley.com/girls-room/wallpaper+borders/icat/grborders/

Couple of weeks i should have some pics up! woohoo!

x

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
sarah, like mummyemi says, nursery will be cosy in no time once u get all LO's bit and peices in, definately a good room for nursery, fresh an spacious, my LO's nursery is very much on the small side, probably should have gone for a lighter pink to make it look bigger, but its done now. lol. looking forward to more nursery pics. Very Happy

mummyemi, ur lucky u can wake OH! my OH wouldnt wake up EVER when i had Colin, a bomb could go off under his pillow an he'd still sleep through Evil or Very Mad very, very VERY lonely when ur getting up at 4-5 in the morning doing the late night feeds, not looking forward to that part of it again. lol Confused

kirsty, i LOVE the butterfly theme at the moment, laura ashley have some gorgeous things, like alot of their stuff. think the wallpaper and boarder u've gone for look great, ur gonna have to put some nursery pics up for us to have a nosey, lol. Very Happy

xx

MummyEmi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
hey sarah u got u got any more of the nursery done yet???

kirsty love laura ashley, love their wall papers, i have a wall in my lounge with one of theirs, but unfortunately wallpapering with a pattern is one thing i havent conquered yet hence izzys room is painted not wallpapered lol. please put pics up when its done, dying to see it!!! x
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya! Smile

Kirsty, those borders are gorgeous, nice choice! Very Happy

I do indeed have some updated nursery pics! There are a few more bits and pieces in there now. I have had to shove the cot mattress behind the wardrobe, as the cot is still flat packed and is under the single bed. But it's looking a bit more cosy now. Smile

And if you're wondering whose feet those are, that's my OH who was taking a work break in my new nursery chair, the cheeky bugger, lol...

It is really comfy, so I can't blame him. Laughing

xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Sarah,it's looking lovely hun Very Happy Bless your OH Laughing

Where did you get that chair from,it looks so comfy!

I am still proper piddled off that we did the nursery and now we have to move,chances are baby won't even get a chance to use it Sad I haven't even put the curtains up yet cos I don't see the point Rolling Eyes

At least we'll have the curtains etc to take away with us,when we move,it's really just the border and the the time I took to paint the drawers etc Rolling Eyes what a waste x

kirstyh
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls - will def be posting pics up soon as its ready to paint! Then just got to paint the wardrobe and find some nice handles to put on it Very Happy

Sarah - looking good!...the nursery i mean Very Happy - what a poser! lol

xx

SarahCousens
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Haha, I know, he is right poser Kirsty. He was having a little nap in the chair, so I grabbed the camera cos he looked so sweet, but he heard me come in the room so immediately was trying to look all cool and moody, lol. Very Happy Surprised he didn't make me wait so he could go check his hair before I took any photos! Haha. Laughing

Squibby: The chair is from Kiddicare. It's sooo comfy and it bounces. Very Happy I get worried that the wood bit is going to snap when I bounce it though, cos I'm such a big heifer at the moment!! lol
That is such a shame that you have to move after doing the nursery so nicely. Sad Grr, I'd be so peed off!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your nursery pictures All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular