Could it be?

Kazbah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am 
Post subject: Could it be?
Hi all, i'm new to this site and was wondering if you could help. I stopped oral contraceptives for medical reasons in December 07, my last af was 16/7 but they have been quite irregular since December, for example, 1st was 2 days late, 2nd on time, 3rd 8days late, 4th 5 days late, 5th 24days late, 6th 3 days late now this one 6 days overdue atm. I don't usually get any af symptoms other that being moody apart from one area of my right breast gets sore 9 days before, I had a lump drained last November and this has been an af symptom ever since! However, this month i have had that pain now for 11 days accompanied by very tender breasts which felt very heavy but this doesn't seem as bad today but the other concern is that in January 2005 I had to have physio for a nasty bout of sciatica and have had no problems with it since the treatment 3.5 years ago and suddenly yesterday its back on one side and very uncomfortable. Do you think this may be an early sign? I didn't have any positives with my other 2 pregnancies until period was 6 weeks late, one was a miscarriage and the other a live birth. Any ideas??? Thanks
Hungry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Given your med history, I'd get yourself off to a docs for advise. You've had a bumpy ride, so my fingies are crossed for you xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:52 am 
Post subject:
yer u cud be pregnant but as u sed u dont get posisitives till 6 weeks. so maybe u shud get urself to doctors who can perform a blood test.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to askbaby. If you suspect you are pregnant and know that home tests do not work until 6 weeks it might be worth asking your doctor for a blood test, especially as your cycle has been a bit all over the place. Hope it goes well for you.

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kazbah

As other ladies have suggested, get yer self off to docs and get a blood test done then you will know

Good luck chick

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular