sd family

katie198920
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm 
Post subject: sd family
my oh daughter is 14 months she such a good little girl but her mum doesnt do anything with her she cant wait for the weekends so we can have her everyother weekend and my oh parents have her the other weekends but if we cant have her 1 day or something she says that she has her 24/7 which onnly she looks after her on a tuesday day time because she goes out everynite and gets her mum too look after her all the other times.
its like she does care for her she cumes in newborn clothes and thy are all dirty and stained.
and when oh parents pick her up last week her and her mum asked them that they were worried when ruby goes into the cot because they think we were going to put them both in the same cot!!! do they really think we are that dumb!

also oh parents look after herso much i dont ever want to leave ruby with them over night because they play all the attention onto her not ruby i no this becuase when we go to theres they rush to her not ruby do you think im being unfair feeling like this?
ClairaBell
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think you are being unfair at all.

The babies should be treated the same. I really wish i could advise you more, but my Stepchildren are older. xxx
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
I totally know where your coming from, me and my partner are expecting our first child in Oct.... he has a 3 yr old from a past relationship, His perants are exactly the same, They look after her all the time and his ex never really has her. We have her 2 nights every week. We do so much more for her than his ex's family and even her tbh!!!!

Grin and bare it hun.....thats all you can do!
katie198920
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 am 
Post subject:
i try to bt wen she here we end up arguing coz he doesnt do anythng wiv ruby so i just end up taking ruby out on my own n he takes her out.
katie198920
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:03 am 
Post subject:
bt yet he wants her mre. None of hs family or hm wants to upset hs ex im sure if she said jump they would
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Step Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular