March 2011 Mummies with list

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 pm 
Post subject: so sad
im truly very sorry to hear about your losses, minine and gruffalo. hope both of you can keep your chin up and feel better soon Smile i am also a true believer in things happen for a reason. take care xxx
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 pm 
Post subject: midwife app
i forgot to say i had my booking in app with my midwife yesterday and all went well, i was surprised as she didn't take bloods or do my blood pressure Shocked i thought she would have, she has also changed my date to the 4th just as a provisional date. she was writing a letter to the hosp to get me in for dating scan, which shold be in a few weeks.
i cant wait till it feels real and im past danger as i had a mc in June 2009 and April 2008 so im quite anxious Sad
i will keep you all updated on my progress Very Happy

Cheryl xxx
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
welcome mummy 2b, ive added you to the list

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
just came to see how you ladies were getting on and am very sorry to hear bout your loss mandy do hope your bearing up ok hunni sending you lots of hugs!!!! cant belive how rude that doctor was some people are so insensitive,

just a little update for me epu app went well on tuesday everything had passed by tuesday and only a little cyst remand on the left ovary which she said was to do with the pg and will dissaper.... said to leave one menstral cycle b4 ttc again but we are goin to give it a whirl soon as tbh!!!! stopped bleeding today which am happy about too and so is dh Wink Wink

wishing everyone all the luck and glad your all doin well xxx

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm 
Post subject: name change
hi MarioAndStuntChicken, i thought u would realize ive just changed my name i was cheyl22 so can u take me out of 3rd march please and leave me in 4th Smile and add details Cheryl 22 2nd baby. i prob should have changed name 1stbefore getting added to list, just fancied a wee change but ive prob confused you now lol x
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm 
Post subject: Can I join?!
Hello everyone
It's so nice to read about all your experiences and symptoms - I'm 27 and 7 weeks pregnant with my first - it's all a bit scary if I'm honest. I hate not being able to tell anyone and my excuses for not having a drink on a Sat night are getting more and more ridiculous!
What does everyone think about telling people before the scan?
I'd also just like to sympathise with the women who've had miscarriages and wish them all the best Smile

PS I've become obsessed with full-fat Coke - it's the only thing that'll settle my tummy!
Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kim2010

We told people last time before our 12 week scan but are not going to this time as I have had some bleeding so want to make sure all is ok first and also last time my pregnancy seemed to last forever!! So gonna try and wait till 16 weeks if we can. Very Happy

I went to a wedding at the weekend and just used the excuse of not drinking as having a little one to look after, but last time used to use the old 'I am on antibiotics' line.

Ovaltine is the only thing that helps settle my tum, never had any quesiness last time, this time it every morning.

Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months Very Happy

Jen x x

deedee25
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi im due 16th march im 26 and its my 4th

Last edited by deedee25 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi minie

Thank you, yeah he was a bit insensitive. I was on my own there with just sophia too as oh was stuck in essex. But getting over it now. We weren;t trying for a lo but we were excited. Gonna leave it till the end of the year when bfing is all finished then we will think about trying.

Glad to hear all went well and you sound very positive. HEars to hoping for a sticky bfp for you soon. xx

MAndy xx
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Hey all,

Is it me or does next March seem sooooooooooooo far away?!!!! I keep thinking I'm going to give birth next year, but it doesnt seem right!! lol

is anyone going to find out if your having a boy/girl?

i think im going to have a surprise this time...if i'm strong enough!! Smile xx

babybump10
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

I really need to stop being so silly I cant stop worring somthing will go wrong just because I feel nowhere near as sick as I did last time. Dont get me wrong I do feel sick and I am very glad its not that bad, but last time I felt so ill I could bearly do anything.
Can you believe I actually went out last night and bought another pregnancy test just to check I was still pregnant. Thankfully it came up straight away, is anyone else being this silly?
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 am 
Post subject:
yeah babybump me, altho I haven't redone a test yet, mmm maybe I should Shocked

Still got my scan next week (gosh 1 week today I gonna be a wreck lol), still *hopefully* then I might stop panicing a little.

When is your scan?

Oh and Mummy2be in my booking in appt I had no bloods or anything done either, just my bp I thought it was strange too.

Good luck everyone. xxx

babybump10
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:00 am 
Post subject:
I still dont have a scan date yet, I am hoping I will get one soon. I have started to feel really tired though I keep falling asleep on the sofa in the evening.
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 am 
Post subject: Joining the March Club
Hi
I'm in my 8th week am 38 and this is my first! Baby due on 26th March!

Am so worried that I'm not really pregnant despite numerous positive test results. I don't feel sick, my boobs did swell and got sore but are feeling better but I am tired and very emotional. Even cartoons make me cry.

I have my booking appointment with midwife on 16th August. Will they be able to definitely tell me that all is well? What normally happens?
Mybabyandi
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
HI and Welcome!

I am 35 and this is also my first and am due on 26th March 2011, however I am 7weeks and 1 day pregnant. I also have my first MW appointment on 16th and not really sure what to expect as didnt get this far last time.

Some people get lucky and symptoms dont show either very strongly or this early on, thou if you are like me a HPT every few days puts mind at rest he he!

Take care,
Sam x
Page 4 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular