March 2011 Mummies with list

MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 pm 
Post subject: March 2011 Mummies with list
Hey All
Thought i'd kick a thread off with a due date list. I'm Annalisa, ive been on Ab for about 2 years now and have a nearly 15 month old lil girl. I have a (very) early loss at 4 weeks last month but OH and i seem to be lucky this year as I came up BFP again this week. Got appt with GP next tues. My due date is currently march 29th i think though i'll need a dating scan due to last month and will prob be early due to a planned section. If anyone wants adding to the list or any other details like name/age/num of kids let me know

March 4
xMummy2Bx- Cheryl - Age 22 - 2nd Baby

March 5
xAngelx

March 9
Laurenash83
Jennifer256 - Jen-Aged 27 - 2nd Baby

March 10
traceywhy

March 11
hopin4joy

March 13
mutnefer - Age 26
NyandAnil - Age 37

March 16
deedee25 - Aged 26 - 4th baby

March 17
babybump10 - Age 28 - 2nd Baby

March 18
JoanneIzzard

March 25
melissa1104 - Melissa - Aged 25 - 1st baby

March 26
sk1975 - Sam - Age 35 - 1st baby
MazzaMom - - Aged 38 - 1st Baby
cailin09 - 2nd baby

March 29
Marioandstuntchicken - Annalisa - Age 30 - 2nd baby

March 31
broodygirl - Sian - Age 33 - 1st Baby

Last edited by MarioAndStuntChicken on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 14 times in total
babybump10
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
This is great I am 28 I will leave the name off for now until I have told work and this is also my second child. our first child has just turned 7 months, we are really excited and cant wait to complete our family

Congrats to all the March mummies
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Can you add my name - Sam, age 35!!!!! and that this is our 1st!

Bit of history for those of you who havent read my rambles and moans! Embarassed
I MC in March at 6w5d and am really worried about everything being normal, thou also scared to go to dr to make it all official and jinx it!
Think will give it another week and make an appointment and see where i stand at my local surgery with an EPU scan. We keeping it a secret for as long as poss, but want to scream it from the rootops.
I definately think that deciding to book to give notice and get married asap took the pressure off of TTC as was prob that weekend we conceived!

xxx
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
All updated

Id forgotten about the weeing! Went to bingo tonight, had a wee before they started and 2 hours later was squirming my way through the last 2 games not caring if i won or not as long as i could go to the loo. Also starting to feel tired. Felt a little nauseous at bingo too where my waistband was digging in. Surely im too early for that yet?

Mybabyandi
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am 
Post subject:
I cant stop weeing.... have been so thirsty for nearly two weeks now have been drinking one of those litre packs of juice in a couple of mins, at least 4 throughout the day! Apart from all normally drink! Would love a V energy drink Sad
Means am weeing for England. I bought support bras last time as Boobs ached so much and have been wearing them ever since as wires cut in, but yesterday afternoon had a normal one on and boy am I paying for it, they are sooooooo tender! Am finding my belt digging in if am sat for long, so secretly undo it, then when have to get up, 9/10 I forget and feel like jeans gonna fall down! Embarassed
Also thought had got away with no sicky feeling... till got in car this morning, would of pulled over on way to work but some boy racer was in my boot! Am hoping is just sicky feeling not actual throwing up....thou now have mental image of throwing up out of window over his windsheild! he he Wink
Hope everyone is well, and joins us on this thread too!
Am stil feeling like it not really happening, guess will hit home very soon! HAD to lie to boss and friend yesterday, claimed am bloated as due on, hoping they not been paying that much attention to detail, seeing as every other month have been on at friend that this could be the month etc etc!
Ramble over, better get on with work hehe.
Take care of you all!
Sam x
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Lol yeah i know what you mean about the weeing. Well i told my mum yesterday and neil is telling his parents today and ive told my best mate. Otherwise we will keep shtum til at least doc organises a scan for me which shud be 6 weeks. The net cheapies finally showed a decent line today so im a bit more relaxed as last month by this stage i was getting negs but *touch wood* ive had a pos every day for the last 4 days now. So might relax a little but wont feel better til doc confirms tuesday

sarahtoo
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi all can i also join the club, am now 6 weeks pregnant with my second and i am 36!!

this was very much a surprise to us as have a little boy who is just 6 months who took us 2 years to concieve and had just been put on ivf waiting list.
This time one wine induced night in the south of france and am am pregnant totally cannt believe have been in tears wondering how we will cope but now comming round to the idea!! we did say if we decided to have another child we would have them close togeather due to my age but not thins close!!!!!

oh well congrtes to everyone and hope your all well x Very Happy
babybump10
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
The morning or all day sickness has now sunk in, I promise never to complain of lack of simptons again. I have spent all day just wanting to sleep and feeling sick. I start back at work next week as well I just hope its better than with my first otherwise there is no way I will manage to hide it from work.
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
hey all,

I am due 5th March Smile i have had 2 scans already due to 3 previous miscarriages, so have seen my little bean at 5 1/2 weeks and the other day at 7 1/2 weeks! was amazing to see a strong heart beat and the baby, awesome sight!!

have fingers and toes crossed that this one will stick Smile x x

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya
Can you add me please - Jen age 27 this will be our 2nd baby.
Think I am due the 9th.
Still not sunk in yet that we are having a second, Archie is only 9 months. Had planned on trying for another when Archie was one and thought it would take about 9 months to concieve like last time.
Peeing for england, and had to have an early scan due to bleeding which they have said was implantation bleeding.
Other than that I hope to have a pregnancy and labour as easy as the last one Very Happy
Although dreading the heartburn!

Jen x x

MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
welcome to everyone, glad we are all doing well. sarahtoo if you want adding to the list let me know your due date

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:44 am 
Post subject:
hey everyone hope were feelin ok,

so 5 weeks today for me yayy lol

can you add next to my name that im 24 and its my 2nd thanks hun!!!

started to feel bit sicky at the mo with my first hit 7 weeks an wham couldnt do anything as was so poorly so hoping will be better this time with little man to look after!!!
think will go to docs next week so will feel bit more real but still feelin scared at the mo,
was thinking of paying for an early scan bout 8 weeks anyone else doin this??? just such a worrier lol

hope everyone havbing a fab day
xxx

babybump10
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
I am tempted with the early scan, I am so paraniod about telling work or them finding out before I have my NHS scan and then somthing happening. This is my second and I go back to work from maternity leave next week so they are going to less than pleased when they find out I am expecting again. Its only 50 for a private scan were I live so I might do it to put my mind at rest.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
List all updated, Im seeing my gp tues and should be booked for an early scan after last months loss as i can be accurately dated yet.

broodygirl
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi can I please join, Sian 33yrs due 31 March, am 4 weeks pg. Have had 3 previous mc and this will be my first lo if everthing goes ok, fingers crossed! I'm taking asprin as advised by the doctor but as of yet haven't made any appointments.

I'm not sure what i'll do about early scans as i had one last time at 7 1/2 wks which showed hb but then found out at 10 wks that baby had died around the 7 12 wk mark, so sad.

Only symptoms so far are hot flushes and hunger, boobs don't really hurt yet. Hopiing that I get strong sypmtoms kicking in soon.

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular