March 2011 Mummies with list

Barbiegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - Sorry to butt in March mummies, i've popped over from the Feb mummies!

It's amazing to see another 'month' group has popped up already, it seems like no time at all since i was at the 4/5 weeks stage, so don't worry - it will pass (i know it feels like forever away right now!) How come no one warns you that the 12 week wait is 100 times worse than the 2 week wait!!?? Very Happy

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies Smile

xx
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Barbiegirl, lovely to hear

Counting down days to seeing my gp tuesday. Ive done a couple of tests since my 1st one sunday and all have stayed positive so hoping this one is sticking. Did a clearblue digi tues and came up 1-2 weeks, thought i was 4 weeks at that point so did one today and still came up 1-2 weeks so wondering if my ov dates were off and im a few days less than i thought. Its poss since the loss last month has thrown everything out of whack. Guess i wont know til i get an early dating scan. If it was anything over 3 days out ie later than i thought then it was a french baby as we were on hols lol, OH wud get a kick outta that one

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Don't the cb digi ones count from ov rather than lmp?
(i might be completely wrong but as far as I know they're never THAT accurate Confused Confused )
Glad to see you around these parts mario. Very Happy
just thought I'd say hello too
xxx

JustBrowsing
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations March Mummies.

Minnie hun, have been away and only just realised that you got BFP...YAY!!!!!!! Was wondering what had happened to you so looked for recent posts, was so happy for you!

Hope that none of you feel too ill and that 1st scans come along really quickly xx
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am 
Post subject:
KatH88 wrote:
(i might be completely wrong but as far as I know they're never THAT accurate Confused Confused )
xxx

Yeah but 1-2 weeks is 3-4 in real terms not 4-5 which i am. It came up right today anyway and ive decided to stop stressing about it. Its still pos and i wont know anything more exact til a scan so im just gonna enjoy the fact im pg without winding myself up over it. Even if the scan does change my dates slightly later i will end up a march mummy cos of having a section so will stay here with you lot if thats ok.

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
MarioAndStuntChicken wrote:
KatH88 wrote:
xxx

Yeah but 1-2 weeks is 3-4 in real terms not 4-5 which i am. It came up right today anyway and ive decided to stop stressing about it. Its still pos and i wont know anything more exact til a scan so im just gonna enjoy the fact im pg without winding myself up over it. Even if the scan does change my dates slightly later i will end up a march mummy cos of having a section so will stay here with you lot if thats ok.

I had the same thing i has 2-3 weeks on mine till i was 5 weeks and got worried nut they are not that accurate
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
That was the decision i came to too cheers though. Ive added you to the list Ny. How are we all feeling tonight? Hormones are ridiculous. I was playing with my lil chicken tonight, we had music on and she was playing her drums and i was dancing like a nutter and laughing and all a sudden i had tears in my eyes. partially cos i realised how quick shes growing up and how fast time is going but also at the thought that as thrilled as i am to be pg im gonna miss our special time together. does that make sense?

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
not at all, when i had my first baby i can remember looking at her and thinking how could i have enough love for anyone else. Im not feeling too bad, just a litle nauseous on and off during the day, only heaved on 3 occasions. Been having weird tummy feelings tho a bit like period pains still it worries me a bit, especially as i saw an old (rather large ) lady fall over yesterday and i tried to help her up but she was a dead weight, i had to ask another old lady to help me, i tried really hard not to strain my tummy at all.
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 pm 
Post subject: hey
hi all, im 8weeks and 3 days due 3rd march due 2 my calculations Very Happy i have booking in app with midewife on thurs. Can u add me 2 list please and if my date changes,i wil let u know. Im cheryl and im 22 due 3rd march this is our 2nd baby. Me and oH are soo excited kayley who wil be 5 in november cant wait 2 b a big sister been talkin to and kissing my belly lol x
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Morning,

Congrats to all the new BFP's.

I wasnt online much last week as I was worried sick as I started having brown spotting went to A&E and I still had a positive pregnancy test but it was too late to do a scan. But a had an early scan on Satruday and got to see my little beanie grown nicely with its littl heartbeat that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Also my symptoms have kicked in big time this weekend im Ive been completely exhausted and the sickness feeling is now throughout the day so been feeling awful. At least on Friday I had the day off work wish I had more holiday where I could take the whole week off. But I dont mind means im pregnant so Im so grateful for that It take any symptom my body wants to throw at me lol. Hope every one is well had a nice weekend. Hows everyone else coping with their symptoms?
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies sorry to bring the thread down but could you remove my name as had a misscarrige on saturday have app at the early pg unit to get checked over to make sure everything has gone

wishing you all the best in your pg's and will pop in from time to time and see how you all are xx

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
oh minnie im so sorry to hear that have they any idea what caused it hun, how far were you x
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Minine im really sorry to hear that, hope you are managing ok and its not long before you have another lil bean keeping safe and warm

Ive updated list but if ive missed anyone just gimme a yell

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired its not even funny and i remember it getting much worse. The whole ligament loosening thing seems to have started too as my shoulder and knees which have been dodgy for years are really painful esp right shoulder. I remember it from last time now, i ended up having to buy a neoprene support which i then threw away as i didnt need it anymore cos i wasnt gonna have another Rolling Eyes time to ebay i think.

I weighed myself this morning and am heavier than ive ever been at start of pg, im 4 stone heavier than when i got pg with caelyn. I put on 2 stone with her anyway then the rest since as with having pnd i didnt have any motivation to diet. Its ironic that now im ready to i cant lol. I am going to have to be careful this time round though. Ideally id like to put on minimum possible so that i can start losing it after which should be fine with a newborn and a toddler lol

Hows everyone else

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun,

No they didnt went to my local walkin on sat as gp was closed and they said just rest and no heavy lifting... have booked me an app for tomoz morning at the early pg unit said maybe just a bleed but i know its a miscarraige as have passed few clots and its heavy did a pg test on sat and was positive did one this morning and was neg so defo over.... hoping they will just check its all gone wen i go there....

i was bout 5 half weeks so still early just glad it happened now and not later in the pg think were gonna try again soon as we can...... xx

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
minine1 wrote:
hey hun,

No they didnt went to my local walkin on sat as gp was closed and they said just rest and no heavy lifting... have booked me an app for tomoz morning at the early pg unit said maybe just a bleed but i know its a miscarraige as have passed few clots and its heavy did a pg test on sat and was positive did one this morning and was neg so defo over.... hoping they will just check its all gone wen i go there....

i was bout 5 half weeks so still early just glad it happened now and not later in the pg think were gonna try again soon as we can...... xx

oh hun its such a shame, i =n a way like you say its good its happened early if it was inevitable. Will you have a little rest and try again?
Page 2 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular