March 2011 Mummies with list

xAngelx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
.....still waiting!!

I have packed a towel as well, its dark red. im not looking forward to hospital showers! i took my other half into the shower room with me last time lol do you think thats ok to do it again?! it was just so he could help me in&out of shower lol i got a few odd looks Embarassed

been trying a bit of nookie now to get things moving lol, and going for a walk later...bored of waiting now! getting lots of BH that lead to nothing

i'd love a water birth but planning an epidural!

our names are now Jake for a boy and Esme for a girl, anyone choosen yet?

cant believe its march already Shocked

i am being more lazy and staying in lol, im fed up of people tellling me i look tired etc and thinking they know the sex of the baby!

Jennifer - im looking forward to showing my little girl what i have meant for the last 9 months about there being a baby in my belly! i dont think she understands really! im not looking forward to not getting any rest though, as im sure when baby is asleep my daughter will be awake and vice versa!! does your son understand about the new arrival?

xx

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Angel - He hasn't got a clue lol in for the shock of his life I think!! He was very poorly when born so I am very quilty of smothering him with love lol and he has always been with just me all day till daddy comes home, so think it will be a shock to him, but he is so young he will adjust I hope!
After I had Archie I was in the shower within the hour, felt really grubby and recovered really quick but didn't have much choice I suppose was back in childrens hospital the next day for 3 months so was straight on the go, hoping I find it as easy this time round.
Archie was never a crier either so hoping I have another placid baby.
NOOKIE Shocked You are brave I just can't even think of it! Was like that last time!

Those names are lovely!! We know we are having a girl but don't have a name picked yet, can't agree (or oh wont give in Evil or Very Mad )
Esme is beautiful!!

I am hoping Archie keeps up his 2 hour afternoon nap for a while but oh is taking 2/4 weeks off might just have to pop out if anything serious crops up.

x x

mac88
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:02 pm 
Post subject: Not Long now :)
Hi everyone?

How is everyone doing? Any signs or twinges yet?

I was getting pains like period pains on Sunday and thought that might be it. Went and laid down for a while and they went away.

Today, I feel crippled! Got "period pains" again and it goes right round my back so just feel like I have aches all over. This morning it felt like the pains came then went away every 20 minutes or so but have eased off again now so no idea whether its a sign its going to start soon or its just one of them things?

Might go and have a bubble bath to ease my back and belly a bit.

Hope everyone else is ok? Not long peeps Very Happy
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer - thats so nice having a girl after a boy, one of each-perfect! Very Happy
Im hoping for a boy this time then we can stop if we want to, cant imagine having 3!!
I think boys are more placid, so thats another reason were hoping for a boy lol
Its not exactly great nookie more like me saying dont squash the baby every 2 seconds and telling him to hurry up! hah!

Everytime i get braxton hicks and back ache i think its the real thing and start thinking of all the housework i wanted to get done first! lol, hope im not another week waiting or i'll have to go around going the weekly clean all over again! xx

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Haha boys are more placid!!! Mine is a horror......always on the go and just starting the phase of having tantrums lol!!
I said to oh last night, we need to have sex to get this little miss out and just the thought Laughing

Think we will see how we get on with this little one but maybe when she is 3-4 try for another, we say that now!

Was bouncing like a mad women on my birth ball last night really really don't want to go over!! Know I will have lots of help next week if I have her now or over the weekend but the week after help is pretty scarce. Sad

Going shopping in town today so loadsa walking with the pram and visiting a friend with Archie so will be running round after him as her house is not baby proof.

Hope someone goes soon!!! I am sooooooo excited now x x

xAngelx
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
thats good you have help nearby, ive got my parents round the corner too not sure what i'd do without them!

my first was 4 days early so was looking forward to making it to my due date, but now im not so sure lol just really impatient and want to meet bambino!!

been getting lots of back ache last night and this morning and the braxton hicks were waking me up so hopefully things are beginning to get going Very Happy xx

ggmarch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'm getting impatient and I still have 4 weeks left to go!! I am so uncomfortable, the other night I thought something was happening, 4 hours of 5 minute apart painful braxton hicks, but it all died down and now I am getting a couple an hour. Always painful, but even the baby movements are painful now. Had growth scan yesterday. All ok, growth staying on the same line and not dropping like it was, will be expecting a just over 7pounder. Scan showed that head was partially down, but its back to back, which I really don't want it to stay that way after my first labour, so am trying desperately hard to get it to move, spending all the time on my hands and knees. OH said the other night that it was about time I stopped the nookie in case it set something off, trouble is he is just so irrisistable and we don't see each other every day.
Getting a bit stressed about the logistics of what will happen too. He is over an hour away, my mum is 3 hours away. I have emergency childcare sorted but not so sure that all of them will be happy about being called in the middle of the night. I also have an emergency birth partner sorted.
First though this weekend I finally get to see my OH's daughter for the first time in over 18 months owing to problems between him and his ex wife. We are going to tell her about teh baby together. Although I am fairly sure she will notice. Next time I see her I might well have had the baby!
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 am 
Post subject:
Ahh! I'm excited for you all. lol. I still officially have 3 weeks to go. I don't want to go over though. I'd rather for Savannah to get here sometime soon.

I really hope someone ends up going soon cos I'm just excited for you all! Hehehe. I want to be excited for me too though. I can't believe it's been almost 9 months since I found out I was pregnant! Time has flown. I'm sure once Savannah gets here time will continue to fly and she'll grow up way to fast!

At least I'm not having trouble sleeping with this sleeping pills I've gotten which also have pain relief in them which means I've been sleeping awesome. Not even feeling when Hubby gets up in the morning to go to work.

Obviously I won't be taking them once Savannah gets here but at least I'm getting sleep now.
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 am 
Post subject:
O sounds like some of you gonna go soon with all these cramps and braxton hicks lol!!

I have not had anything other than a bad back but htink thats more to do with the hoovering, mopping etc I have been doing to try and help things along!

We have made plans for the weekend, Archie having a friend round for a few hours sat, staying at my mums sunday so me and oh can go for a meal with friends then monday my due date thats it, going shopping with my mum then I want baby here lol!!!

My mum has got next week off work so really want her to turn up soon, I know they are going to keep me and baby girl in for at least 3 days to run tests on her so my mum can help oh with Archie.

Spent the day cleaning yesterday and having a lazy day today......although Archie hates being in all day!! and gets very bored and whingy so might take him the park for an hour to wear him out!

Heartburn is killing me Sad and keeping me awake as well as going the loo 5 times a night.

Well I really hope someone goes soon, am soooooooooooooooo excited!! x xx

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
ooooohhhhhh excited, I cannot wait until 1 of us ladies have our LO's Smile

I'm getting bratxon hicks and lots of back and pelvic ache, been on birthing ball every night and have been drinking my raspberry leaf tea Smile DH has put a ban on BD Embarassed as he dont feel comfortable knowing LO's head is right there Sad it didnt bother him with DD and i still swear thats what kick startd labour Embarassed

I warn you if you read any further TMI, sorry

On weds night I couldnt eat much, couldnt sleep was sick twice and thurs had 2 huge spouts of diarrhea which was yellowy and came out like water Embarassed TMI, sorry. some people said its my body getting ready but phoned hosp as DH was worried and they said sounded like a bug, any thoughts? Question last night I slept great only gettin up once for the loo and feel great again 2day but my back has been murder all day Sad

2night we just chilling, 2moz going to glasgow to visit family and sunday just chillin Smile

hope all is well and good luck to you all Very Happy

xxx
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Went supermarket shopping today and bought some sliced pineapple! I just want to meet Savannah so much now. I did some cleaning yesterday but then felt really sick cos I was so hot and collapsed onto the couch.

Hubby finally bought me Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii today so when we got home I started playing that straight away. Will occupy me when I'm not watching TV all day. Very Happy Fun times.

Haven't been having many BH for a while now. Had a big one this morning but now nothing. I just want her to come though!!

Looking forward to hearing someone has gone soon!!
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 pm 
Post subject: Due Date Today :-)
Hi all,
I have reached my due date Smile atleast I know in the next 2 weeks bambino will be here! Very Happy

I was early with my first so its quite weird, keep panicking that something is wrong like my body cant go into labour and it needs to

my BH and back ache has worn off now Sad sometimes i dont even feel pregnant i feel quite well in myself! baby is moving lots tho

mummy2b - cant believe your OH has put a ban on you lol wish mine would haha. Think the diarreha could be a labour sign you never know!

hope your enjoying your weekends! ive just made 30 selling maternity clothes on ebay...bargin!!! off for a nice long walk soon...

......im thinking chinese, ant&dec and take me out for tonights entertainment Smile xxx

mac88
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 pm 
Post subject: He's here!!
Well after my post on Tuesday it turns out thats exactly what it was!! Very Happy

Baby Alfie was born on Wednesday morning at 6:13 weighing 6lb 7oz and was exactly 1 week early.

My "period pains" eased off a little after my bath but came back around 10 o'clock at night. Gradually the pains got more frequent and stronger and I called the labour ward at midnight. They advised me to have another bath and stay at home as long as I could as my waters hadn't broken.

By 2 o'clock I could stand it anymore and didn't know where to put myself. The most comforting place was sitting on the toilet for some reason. Phoned the labour ward again and they told me to go in. When we got there they told me I was already 6cm gone - I couldn't believe I'd done that at home!

After a couple of hours our gorgeous son Alfie was born and the "period pains" were more than worth it. The feeling is so overwhelming and I love him so much, can't stop looking at him.

Got home the same evening with him and trying to get in a routine now and loving every minute. My OH is so proud to be a daddy.

Has anyone else had any news to report yet? Smile
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww hunny! Congratulations!
Sooooooooooo jealous just want my little girly here now!

Enjoy your time with him, they don't stay that small for long x x

Mutnefer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Mac88 congratulations on your little bundle of joy.

So you were the 1st one out of us I wonder who is next, I cant wait for little one to come fingers crossed next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular