March 2011 Mummies with list

Mybabyandi
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Big Huge Gentle Hugs Minine1. I hope you have loads of suport around you to let you scream shout or be pampered. I know i went through so many different emotions was unreal. I hope that the EPU are nice and friendly for you and will be thinking of you. Take it easy and TTC when you are both ready.
Take care of you both, Sam xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Please can you add me? I found out yesterday!

Mandy, age 30, one girl aged 11 months(nearly), due 22nd MArch if dates right!

Thanks xx
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Im sorry to hear that Minine1, hugs and kiss. good luck with the EPU.

Oh forgot to say that im 26 wont give my name until I'm passed the 12 week mark.
NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 am 
Post subject:
lol mutnefer.. im 37 an didnt wanna list my name till we have told everyone either
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all
Welcome gruffalo and hoping for a H and H nine months for you. Im going to work in half an hour so will update list tommorrow but you have not been forgotten. Werent you pg same time as me last time? Will also add names and ages for those who want them.

Well saw GP today who confirmed am def prego - i mean i knew i was but nice to hear it officially lol. Shes written to hospital to get me a consultant appointment for 10 weeks and has requested an early scan for me to accurately date me. Shes written my date as 27th march temporarily for purposes of organising my prescriptions but im leaving my ticker as is until scan. Got a script for aspirin and gaviscon so already got my folic acid so am good to go lol. Seeing my mw thursday, its the one who was there for me with Caelyn which im very chuffed about though im not sure she will be lol.

We have also picked out names now. If we have a boy will be Seth Edward Harry Jackson and if its a girl will be Camryn Annalisa Jackson. Far easier than last time lol. And to top my day off my little girl finally graduated from saying mumma to Mummy Laughing

Minine good luck witb EPU xxx

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mario

No, havent done the pregnancy forums on here before! Joined the site when Sophs was four months. Am happy to join you guys this time round though!

You have a mw already? Lucky1 Here we get a letter to attend a booking appointment at the hosp then we attend mw appointments regularly at my doctors but its a community team. Last time i think i saw a total of six different midwives before going to the hospital! HAd my fav though, and she did the home visits after Sophia was born so that was nice. Would be quite nice to have one consistently through it though, i am jealous!

Went to docs today to sort out for them to send me a booking appointment. Feeling a bit sad coz the doc said i have to stop bfing immediately because it uses up calcium that the new baby needs.

So Sophia had her last bf ever at lunchtime today Crying or Very sad

Getting quite excited about the pregnanvy though! Laughing Was looking through my books from last time and seeing what size spongebob 2 is. It's tiny! Only the size of a pea, but i still think its amazing that even at that young, that theembryo even has its own little beating heart!

Mandy xx
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Minni - so sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully the next little bean will stick.

mario - dont even mention weight, i am still puffed up from having archie and could do with losing 3 stone already without another pregnancy on top!! I was lucky last time that i did not put too much on but ended up puttin 2 stone on when archie was in hospital as you just sit there watchin them and end up eating! Hopefully a newborn and a 18 month old will help shift it next time.
Not had any symptoms yet except tiredness but who wouldnt be tired with a baby that still doesnt sleep through Sad
cant wait for 1st scan as had had some bleeding and still keep getting a little, so just want to see munchkin bouncing around!
jen x x

xAngelx
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear of your loss Minine, know how feel, but i am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and the you'll soon have a healthy bouncing baby!!

im soooo ill at the moment having sickness everyday for the last 2 weeks, really cant stand it much longer!!, and now i have a sinus cold, so really fed up Sad roll on second trimester...and quick!!

im glad im not the only one putting on weight, feel huge already. Im actually a bit worried how big i'll get Shocked

does anyone get that tugging feeling when u sneeze?! scares me!!!! x

MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Guys, list updated with the info i have. Doesnt seem like many of us, i recall the may 09 mummies there were hordes of us about

Yup i get that feeling too, feels like you have ripped something its horrible. I seem to have a few symptoms, boobs are def sore and im v tired though thats probably a given working nights and having a 15 month old. Ive also got a stuffy nose and sore joints and down below is REALLY REALLY very tender too (sorry tmi) and im peeing plenty. Im also way too hot, i thought i was gonna flake out at work last night. Ive not got much of an appetite right now. Long may that last!

Re my mw i was told they are booking people in much earlier nowmore like 6-8 weeks. I think with me it helps mine knows me and is attatched to my gp surgery so is there every thurs anyway. Binny (my mw) called me earlier to make sure i was still going to attend my appointment tommorrow and touch base, I think i gave her a lot of headaches last time lol! I was seeing her weekly from 20 weeks til 37 when i went into hospital last time round so she wants to get me booked in and all that stuff asap

Mybabyandi
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Am feeling kinda scared now..... Sad
Bit the bullet and rang the surgery finally to ask if i had to see a dr to confirm was pregnant or just book a MW at 8 weeks. As last time Dr was waste of space, took BP told me that MW woudl tell me what need do and BYE! Mad
Receptionist has made a MW appoint for 16th Aug ( 8w 2d ) and taken my number for MW to call to have a quick chat, only after i explained that i MC in March at 6w5d and was tad nervous of everything!
( Makes me mad too as last time the receptionist had a right go at me infront of a busy waiting room as was no way they could make an appintment more than 2 weeks in advance as computers just didnt do it.... so much for privacy - just glad didnt know anyone in there at the time! ) Twisted Evil
Thing is, only OH and witness for wedding know. I work mornings here and boss is randomly around. I work afternoons in an office that i cant go anywhere to take a private call. Then i look after my nephews till early evening so cant really talk to MW then! Feels so complicated already!!!! Confused I know am stressing too much about it all, but so didnt want to put the call in in first place incase jinx it, but been also thinking if chance they do offer an early scan want to take it.
Going away on 17th and then married on 18th Very Happy so will be a bit busy stressy week ahead me thinks. Am trying to relax so much, but full on days, feeling so sick and not being comfortable enough to sleep etc..... Cant wait til am married, everyone knows and dont have to lie/hide it to everyone!
I know what you mean about sneezing etc.... everytime I stop and wait to feel something else etc!
And last little rant...... am feeling so bloated, i know when OH goes on nights again on Saturday and I try on the dress again it is going to look very odd! Thankgoodness it a lace up but i still need to add a few buttons to top of skirt bit so doesnt pop open!

Thats it am done hehe! Moan over, hope you are all well.
Have a good rest of day, xxx Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi guys

Am also sadly leaving behind the March 11 mummies, i miscarried last night.

Went to the loo yesterday and when wiped had brown discharge followed by blood. So went straigh to a and e where had a very harrowing and confusing few hours. They said it could be implantation bleeding, or an mc. As i hadnt had the pregnancy confirmed by a doc (though had done three home tests) i saw a doc who was italian and v difficult to understand, very medical and no empathy at all, couldnt understand why i might be upset at all.

He felt my tummy, no pain. Did a urine test and said i hadnt miscarried, i just wasnt pregnant. So he did again and same result. So i said i was confused as had done the three tests. He said why you confused, you just not pregnant. Why you upset? You young, you can have babies lots of time. Well iwas upset coz i was under the impression i was pg and then he was telling me i was wrong. So they did a blood test and found i was pg and to go to the early pregnancy unit in the morning.

Sadly, when i got home, there was much more blood and brown stringy stuff and so i knew it was gone.
Went today and they did a scan, all has gone and everything has gone back to how it should be, just a bit more bleeding though.

Really feeling sad and a bit raw. It wasnt a planned pregnancy but very welcomed.

Am trying to get over it and realise that some things are just not meant to be

We have decide though thaat we def do want another one, so we are going to leave it for a while and maybe try at the end of the year, or when we feel ready to give it another go.

An up side is that i can begin to bf again with Sophia and finish more naturally. But i think it has upset her tummy as she has projectile vomited three times today and is now asleep. She has also been well off her food. Poor little bean, at least it will keep me busy.

Good luck to all you guys,

Mandy xx
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Aww mandy so sorry for your loss,hope your ok.

Jen x x

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Jen, yeah i'm ok. Getting there..

Mandy xx
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Im sorry to hear that gruffalo. Hope you are doing ok. Are you going to try again? That doc sounded like a wazzock.

Sk1975 sorry your doc was so unhelpful. Have you considered giving your community midwifery unit a ring and explaining it to them? Maybe they can help

I saw my mw today. Was the mw i had when pg with caelyn so she was quite excited about meeting caelyn and thought she was lovely (she is Very Happy ). She has referred me to something called chesnut unit which is where you go if you have had pre eclampsia in previous pg and will be seeing doctors there. She also said she will check my scan is being booked and im getting an appointment by 10 weeks and gimme a ring when she knows more. She asked about VBAC and i said no way. I explained about my birth last time and how im fairly sure what happened caused my post natal depression and that i was too scared to go through it all again cos i couldnt cope if it ended up like that again. She said she thought i was probably better off with an elective section and i should tell the doc straight up and she would back me up. Thing is they are very pro vbac here and im still scared they are gonna make me go through with it, was nearly in tears driving home. She did say though if i didnt think the doc was listening to let her know and she would help so i will have to see i guess. I dont think i could cope with labour again, im so terrified at the thought of it. Anyways wont know til my docs appointment. So she gave me my notes and a form for blood and urine testing and made an appointment to see me august 23rd for full booking. Im really glad its her as shes brill and was great last time, now just keeping fingers crossed they dont drop the ball again this time.

How are rest of you feeling?

babybump10
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
I am very sorry to hear about your losses, minine and gruffalo I hope you both feel better soon. I can not believe how bad the hospital doc was I cant believe he had the cheek to ask why you were upset!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular