any ideas anyone? xXx
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
are they going far away on holiday?

personally if it wasnt that far (so they could bring him back if he is being too much) then i would let him go if he and his dad want him to go. i find that i stress out so much when at the inlaws but the inlaws are actually really chilled towards the bad attitude my step daughter can have at times and andrews monkey like behaviour! Very Happy lol they might not get as stressed towards the behaviour as your oh does?

wow 8 doughnuts Shocked .
sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Honestly .....not your problem hun.....if they wont tell him then why should you .....his dad is there and can tell him but chooses not to so why should you play bad person for him !!!!!

My kids go to dads every other weekend and i know they are a nightmare for him but he lets them so im not going to turn my relationship with them upside down because he doesnt want to tell them off.....

Yes you want him to be a nice child when you are not there but you cant control what they do ...sooner or later your son is going to make his own choices and you can only guide him to what is wright or wrong.....if his dad and grandparents wont guide him he will learn who and where he can behave for ....

dont be too hard on him this is your ex's fault not your sons

best of luck

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Five Years plus All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular