hi...

kates23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject: hi...
hi girls just been looking at the site and wanted to join you all, you all seem so friendly and supportive!!
ok, so my bf and i have decided to start a family, i am 23 and was on the pill for 1.5 years before i came off it in june, i had my withdrawel bleed followed my my first natural period on 24th july, we tried hard to make a baby Very Happy every day from 22nd july to 1st august, the time i guessed i was ovulating as i noticed the signs...ive learnt them all from reading so much about it,
my period was due today....so i'm happy its not here yet, i did a test yesterday but it was a cheap strip one for only 89p, i didnt wanna waste 2 much money- i knew it would prob show negative because i havent actually missed my period yet however... every so often i get a sicky feeling that washes over me and dissapears as fast as it came, also, every so often my nipples tingle and become hard, i have been having a cramping like feeling for the past week, usually on the left side but not like period cramps, like shooting pains and my stomach feels like i went to the gym yesterday, i was immensely tired last week, waking up after 12 hours sleep and needing a nap 3 hours later but that has passed now.....
what do you girls think?? signs....??
sorry for the long essay but i want it to be true so much, i cant wait to be a mum.
your opinions/experience would be greatly appreciated.
xxx
daisy9
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject: hi kate
welcome all ladies here r very supportive were all goin through the same thing im goin threw the exactly the same thing im due af today so decided to test bfn so dont no wats goin on
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun xxxxxx
welcome to AskBaby xxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
kates23
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: hi kate
daisy9 wrote:
welcome all ladies here r very supportive were all goin through the same thing im goin threw the exactly the same thing im due af today so decided to test bfn so dont no wats goin on

i know it's horrible isn't it!! i think half the time maybe i'm imagining the symtoms because i want it to be true but others i am 100% they are positive signs!!
if there is no sign by thursday i am going to test.xx
puss2
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 am 
Post subject:
hhmmm certainly sounds promising. the only way to go though is to take a test. hope you get your bfp hun
babydust to you xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:50 am 
Post subject:
hi kates23,
welcome to the forum,

hopw ur period stays away as u say mite be too early to show positive result just yet.

gd luck.

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi kates

Welcome to the site chick.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that your AF stays away.

Keep us informed of the result

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome to askbaby. It sounds like you have a good chance of being pregnant, so hopefully when you test you will get that bfp. Good luck!

kates23
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, thanks for all your support, i have been going crazy today as my friend has just had a baby and i went to see them....oooohhh i want 1!!!!
also just read through what i wrote yesterday and realised i said we'd had sex evey day since 22nd july even though my period didn start till 24th doh! i meant 27th!! Very Happy

so still no sign of af today, my sister wants me to take a test in the morning but im not sure yet, im scared if i do i'll tempt fate and come on tomorrow.
thanks to everyone who has replied and i return all your wishes of good luck.xx
kates23
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi...me again Very Happy
just wanted to give you an update of something that has just come on today....
i feel really hot and wet 'down there' (tmi sorry) but when i go to the toilet and check there is nothing there....??
i cant think of it ever happening before?
x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
I had the wet feeling with all of my pregnancies, so fingers crossed it's a good sign!

hayleybaby121
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi kates. i am in the same boat as you. im 20 and wanting to start a family. i came off the implant in june and had my 1st period 23rd july. due on 2day but it hasnt come. had all the symptoms... feeling that period is about to come, but it hasnt.and sicky feelings.also the wetness and really sore boobs. done test and negative, but i could have ovulated late. gonna leave it a few days and retest! good luck hun xxxx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 am 
Post subject:
hi hayley,
you sound exacyly like me lol!!
we came off contraceptive at the same time and had our period at the same time!
i've got my fingers crossed for both of us hun......
i finished work at 3am this morning so was due to wake up with my alarm at 10, however ive been over the loo since 7 feeling that i'm gonna be sick 'now'- i gave in and did the other cheap test that was in the pack but it was negative, i'm gonna test with a clearblue on saturday if there is still no sign of AF, just to check Very Happy i'm trying to convince myself that my hormornes aren't high enough yet or that the tests dont work because they're cheap!!
lets hope i spend the day thinking about that instead of crying that AF has arrived!!
good luck to u hun.
xx
hayleybaby121
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
yeah , i got mine from poundland.. 2 for a 1. i just cant afford to keep forkin out for preg tests all the time! and everytime they are negative im like humm its cus they are cheap or i must have just ovulated late or something!! haha, what we like!! im gonna hold out till saturday/sunday .. and then get my self down to the walk in centre for a test at the doctors.just hoping my period doesnt come!! keepiong my fingers crossed for us !!! have u got really sore boobs too ? mine are killing me Sad xxxx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
hey, hoping 4 us both hun!!
and my boobs dont hurt....which im a little worried about could be a negative sign but hey i guess everyone is different, are yours really bad?
ive had a few tingles but nothing major, ive read on here that its most peoples first sign so it looks good 4 u hun.xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular