So upset :( am I over reacting?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 am 
Post subject: So upset :( am I over reacting?
So my Bf turns round and says ' u dont wanna do It as much as u used 2 ' and walks off in a huff!!!
4 some reason this has really upset me! I now feel like its been bothering him and that I obviously dont satisfy him in the bedroom department! weve ended having a huge argument about it and hes stormed out! Im sat here crying my eyes out and am due to go 4 training 4 my new job in less than an hour and just feel like i dont wanna go!
Great impression im goin to make turning up with bright red swollen eyeballs!
The thing thats bothering me is that we usually have sex every other day, if not every day!!! How much more does he want? We hav a 10month old boy that i look after all day and am starting work soon so have been doin various trainging days too and he works long hours!
Am I being silly ????? Sad
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hun,

You poor thing. Sounds like he's being fairly insensitive here as men can most easily be. Maybe if you can pin him down and have a chat with him and ask what is bothering him as maybe there is a root problem. I know you probably feel like [*@!#%*] but at least the training course might help take your mind off things. Try not to worry too much.

Hugs

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
I don't think ur being silly - its upsetting when something comes out as upsetting the other that you thought was fine (if that makes sense)
Think you need to sit down and talk to him tonight when he's back from work and when you've done your training.
I think for now if I were you i'd chill out with some cotton wool soaked in cool water on ur eyes to calm them down. or cucumber if you'd prefer lol
I know its easy for me to say but try and forget about it for now and just do what you need to do. chances are he'll realise how daft he's been and you can talk about it later.
xx
gl for ur training!!!

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject:
no hun ur not being silly hun, i think he is being a wee bit selfish and not really thinking about ur feelings i think u shud mayb try havin a calm chat with him and ask him what it is he wants cos i agree with u if u r havin sex almost every day then how can he say he isnt gettin enough??
i hope ur feeling better soon hun xx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replys every1! I cant stop crying and iv gotta take my boy 2 my mums cos she looking after him 2day!!
Men=selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Wow. sounds like your guy is being the typical neanderthal man there. He gets to make love with you at least 3 or 4 times a week (every other day or every day) and its not enough?? Jeeze.

Until last night It had been a month since we'd done anything, but you have to accept that when your partner is in the first trimester she's going to feel really crappy and not very interested in sex.

My and my partners sex drives have never really mnatched, mines quite high and hers can be quite sloth-like but you just take your affection where you can, you look forward to when you do do it and you get a hobby to pre-occupy you lol.

Maybe its not sex he's craving at the moment? Maybe its affection or he's feeling nervous or scared? Men are idiots like that, we feel one thing and project it as another. Or then again maybe he neeeds a size 6 jimmy chu in his [*CENSORED*]? Very Happy

asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
No you're not being silly at all, it sounds like he's dealing with some other demonds and is taking it out on you. He's still getting a lot more action than mine is so he should be glad for that and as mine got the sack yesterday he wont be getting any for a good while.

Dont stress it men are boys in adult bodies, your priorities have shifted so good luck with the new job you'll be fine.

Take care and keep us posted Axx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi sweetie. Maybe its actually something else that is bothering him and not really the amount of sex? I can't believe that every other day is not enuff!! My DH would be thrilled if we did it every other day! Wink Have a sit down with him and see what he says.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Poor you ! I haven't had sex since i found out i was pregnant, i just cant be bothered, for the first 13 weeks i was ill and the past 7 weeks i havent bothered. Luckily my husband has been cool with it but i need to buck up my idea's Sad

Your man should count himself lucky xx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
no u aint overreacting!!

id be annoyed if i was you. if your doing it every other day and u have little one to look after and work u r doin gd!!!

maybe that he is stressed out about something else and is using this as an excuse?

Shevi
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
YOu definately have reason to be upset, but I think there is more to it than he says. Maybe he is feeling left out with your little boy? Just try and speak to him when you both not angry, that way you actually speak sense and not scream and bring up things that happened 10 years ago. And good luck for the JOb interbiew - Im sure you do great !! xx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
I really do not think you are overreacting. My husband in that department is pretty considerate to me, so we just do it when we both want to (probably once a week on average) but for you to do it that often and he still throws a strop is pretty unfair, especially when you have a little one and a new job. It might be that he is having problems and is taking it out through that, but also it could be that he really thinks you are not doing it enough. The only way to know for sure is to sit down with him, but make sure you tell him how you feel too.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
lol i can't remember he last time we had sex, i was too sick in the begining and then hubby had his op and kids had chicken pox and really not in the mood, i am starting to feel a little more like it now, might make him happy soon Wink

i don't think your being silly, i think he needs to understanmd it can be so tiring looking after kids and most men would be over the moon to be in his shoes
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhhh thanks to evryone for replying! Feeling a bit better this evening!
Had a pretty rubbish day 2 b honest!! Dropped my son off 2 my mums, and when i was about 5 minutes away from where i had 2do my training for new job, I got a phone call 2 say it was cancelled...grrrrrr!
I turned round and went bk 2 my mums and just burst in2 tears! I didnt tell her what was wrong lol, couldnt talk 2 my mum about that so jus made up sum story about being tired and up all nite and she felt sorry 4 me and took me shopping!!!
Bf came home about half 6 and i bathed our son and put him 2 bed and now bf has gone gym without hardly sayin 2 words! Nice eh?!
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
I like to call that the man sulk. Sorry to hear you had such a cr*ppy day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular