Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due in May?
I am due May 6th.

x
freen
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi I am due 01 May...eventhough my gynacologist said he won't let me go full term as the baby is quite big...last time round he induced me a week early and Ross weighed 9lb.2oz and my first born Sophie weighed 8lb12oz full term...so here we go again!!!

hope you're pregnancy is going well???
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject: may 16
hi im due may 16 and im huge its my third pregnancy and 3rd boy do u no what u r having x Very Happy
freen
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject:
No idea what it it, eventhough I have a feeling its a girl...but I got it completely wrong the last 2 times so who knows....have you any names picked Question I like Sam or Max for a boy and Ella, Ruby, Chloe or Holly for a girl Exclamation what do u think Question
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject: hi again
i love the name ella may if i was having a girl it was going to be lexie but never mind what do u have already is this your 3rd i like the name max very trendy i have picked lennox i think it goes with brandon and logan my other 2 sons xx lisa Very Happy
freen
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Their fab names...very unusual....ya its my third as well I have a boy and girl already...Sophie and Ross...I do like Max and Ella but hubby is really set on Ruby and he's not sure about a boys name yet!! decisions decisions....talk soon Maria
gjade
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi!

I am nearly 28 weeks and due on the 2nd May 2008. This will be our 1st baby and we are having a Girl! The babies name will be Isabella with 2nd names of Juliet-Jenna, Izzy for short!

Congrats to all Very Happy
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject: hi
nice name im due 16th and its my 3rd boy calling him lennox im sick of being big but atleast we will of had them just in time for summer yeh xxxx Very Happy
erj74
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
h all, i'm due on the 26 may with my first and am already huge - people are constantly asking me if its twins!! Am starting to get a little nervous about how big this baby is going to be - my mum takes great delight in telling me that no baby in my family has been under 9lb! I know i'm having a girl which i'm really excited about, it made it feel more real finding out. Is it normal to not be able to think about teh labour - iot frightens me too much!!

xx
xtine1985BScHons
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi guys!
I'm due 2nd May this is my first and a bit of a surprise!
Only problem is my birthday is on the 14th May and although obviously I will love my baby dearly I do not like the idea of a) sharing my birthday with my son and b) spending my 23rd birthday in alot of pain!
I am looking forward to it though and love coming up with names and tlaking to the bump or Splodge as he's known at the moment!
Milmo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone

I'm new here! My baby is due 23rd May, I'm having a little girl. I already have a son who was 2 in January.

Best Wishes to everyone
Hayley Smile
JES76
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,

I am new here as well and due on May 26th. It is our first and it is going to be a little girl - the first girl on my husband's side of the family in generations so she is going to be spoiled!

Although everything is going well with the Baby and she seems healthy, this pregnancy has been hard on me. Complete and total exhaustion during the day but constant hip pain and RLS keeps me up every night. Labor and delivery does not scare me (yet!) as I think I will be so relieved to be finished with the pregnancy!
emmabear
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
hello everyone x I am due the 6th May and starting now to feel excited aswell as anxious...can't believe its only7 weeks away...keep thinking I should be doing things like arranging the nursery or stuff x this is our first and its a boy xx

good luck everyone
freen
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
I no its hard 2 believe that we're gettign close to D-Day....this pregnancy has gone so quickly I can't belive it Question Question and still no name picked....just can't decide....I've only over 5 weeks to go and can't wait to give up work....I still have over 3 weeks of work to go...
bumpno2
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject: Due in May
Hi, I'm expecting my second baby on the 5th May.
Good luck to all the ladies due in May!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular