wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!!
How is everyone?babies included!
Oliver is doing great,had him weighed yesterday and hes now 19lb 5.5oz! Surprised He only has 3 meals and 3 bottles now. He has his 1st tooth and can get up on all fours! Surprised

Iv started xmas shopping and am loving it!Said we wernt going to spoil him but thats gone totally out the window!!!! Laughing Laughing xx
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 am 
Post subject:
awww he doing so well wiggy Smile connor not on all fours yet, can either do arms or legs, not both lol usually face down with his bum in the air hehe, he does pull himself about with his arms though, just hard work puttin him on the floor as kieran sees this as a game n sits on him lol
Havent started xmas shopping yet, dont even know wot to buy, sooo skint this year after just paying for the wedding, n have kierans birthday on 21st nov, then scotts bday 16th dec, then xmas n hollys bday 27th dec! Soo expensive Sad oh well sure will work summin out xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Abi sits really well un-aided and trys to bum shuffle, she does in the bath but cant on the rug, She can walk in her walker and will walk if holding her hands, She will also stand alone for a few seconds and if propped up something will lift herself into standing position, Looks like i have another walker instead of a crawler,

She is also in 9-12 month clothes and they just fit, she is so tall,

She is on 3 small meals and still 5 bottles a day, But she as dropped the amount of Ounces she takes instead of the bottles,

Hope everyone is well x

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
just a quick one, but connor cut his first tooth! Smile He been soo grumpy all day n i sed to hubby he probably starting to teeth, rubbed sum calgel on his gums just in case n its already cut Shocked no signs of him teething before today, it certainly wasnt there yesterday wen he was chewin me lol xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Bless him, You never know the other one might be pushing through too, Abi still hasn't got any, and has been teething for months ggrrr

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone!

I think we are a bit behind on the teething side of things - no sign of anything!! The constant drooling and chewing has been going on for months but def no teeth yet Very Happy!!!

On the other hand....oh my god Finn is crawling!!! Well army style tummy crawling at the moment. He can get on to hands and knees and rocks but then goes down on to his tummy to move!! Need to baby proof the place quickly !!! Laughing

Also he has learnt how to clap!! Started by clapping 2 fists together and now does one hand and one fist. Totally spontaneous but it's really cute to watch!!

I've started to cut out the bf this week so now only feeding him morning and night and he took most of a bottle of formula yesterday afternoon, so we're getting there!! On to 3 meals a day, but he's not too interested in food so it's a bit of a mission at the moment.

xxx

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject:
I know wots u mean ally, connor on 2 meals a day but i dread it coz its hard work, he doesnt seem to b a fan of food just yet! Was gonna buy him sum rusks the other day but even the reduced sugar ones r still nearly 1/3 sugar!!!! Shocked so just stickin to toast fingers at the minute lol x
jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. Haven't been on for a couple of weeks, hope everyone is well!

I have a very poorly George. He's had sickness and diaherroea since Tuesday, refusing any food, milk or water. Been to doctors twice and they've basically told me to starve him, and just let it pass. I offer him 2oz every hour or so and he takes it but doesn't want any more. He had half a rice cake today which is a big improvement so fingers crossed hes on the mend! Can tell he's dehydrated as he's had dry nappies and he's getting even skinnier Sad . HATE he being poorly.

Luckily he is generally a happy man, so have had lots of smile when we sing his fave song (humptey dumpty!!) Laughing

Aside from the poorlyness, feeling a bit stuck with the weaning milarki, don't really know where to go with it now? He has porridge for breakfast at about 9 and a meal or veg puree and petit filous for lunch about 2. He has a bottle at 7, 11, 3 and 6.30 but his 11 o clock bottle is only a small one. Should I try give him something later in the afternoon too?
x
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Jords, poor little George! Hope he is getting better now. It must be awful to see him being so ill.

I'm so playing this feeding thing by ear but the last few days Finn seems to have settled into a bit of a routine of milk in the early morning between about 5 and 6 ish (he rarely sleeps through), breakfast porridge about 8ish, with a milk top up, lunch of veg with fruit or yoghurt about 12ish, milk around 3/3.30, tea of veg with fruit or yoghurt around 5.30, milk at bedtime around 7.30.

I've not started on meat and fish yet, that's my next move. I was just trying to get him on 3 meals a day and wean him off breastfeeding and on to formula. I'm down to only feeding him early morning and breakfast now so nearly there!!

Took him to the dr on Thurs as he has had a cold and cough for ages now and she said he has an ear and sinus infection. Seems ok, but his nose is still streaming, after now being on antibiotics since Thurs. They weighed him and he's 18lb 2oz - with clothes on. Little chunk!!

Right nap time now so better go sort him out!!
xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Have you got George with some Dioralyte?

I am surprised they have said to starve him, they usually advice to try and feed as normal now, But each trust seems to have different ideas,
I hope he feels better soon x

jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
No haven't tried Dioralyte. They said that it was best just to give him clear liquids ie water or juice and don't worry about milk or food. Just to give the 2oz an hour. He was clenching his lips together everytime I tried to feed him anything!

Luckily the sickness and diarrehoea seems to have stopped (todays the first day without any) He had a yoghurt today and a rice cracker and a little more milk so we're definately getting somewhere. He was doing so well with his food, I don't want it to knock him too much out of his routine. Will try and up it tomorrow and get things back to normal, slowly does it!
x
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone i havent been on in months and months Sad , seems life as a mummy is non stop and not had laptop for ages and its too much hassle looking at websites on iphone.

have read through all your posts and seems everyone is doing well and all your babies are growing up just as fast as william.

William is doing fab, getting him weiighed thursday but reckon hes around 21lb. he can sit unaided, gets on all fours and rocks and can pull himself round but not quite crawling yet. he has his two bottom teeth and therr are deffo more coming through. we are on 3 meals a day (just) with 3 normal bottles and a goodnight milk drink at bedtime.

im due back in work 30th january so trying to just enjoy all the time i have with him cos the thought of not being woth him each day makes me wanna cry Crying or Very sad

anyway sorry its been so long will try to get on here more x x
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
I have Abi's 8 month check on Thursday, anyone else had their Lo's done yet?

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Ollie has a 7 month check today. Will it be the same thing?maybe they just do it at different times in different areas? i dont even know what they do!x
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
They dont do those checks here any more :/ have check at 6 weeks then not again til 2 1 Shocked /2
How did he get on wiggy? Xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 80 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular