Post subject:
Congratulations AllyG, You will have you hands full but so worth it x

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, was just reading back through all our old posts, emotional or what! Hope you ladies and babbas (well toddlers now) are all well.

Huge congratulations to you Ally thats fabulous news.

We are TTC No.2 now, but unofrtunately hubby has had to go away to the Olympics for 3 months (he's RAF) so we've had to put it on hold until September/October, but hey that's just part of his job.

xx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls!

I can't believe how quickly our little munchkins are growing up - it's crazy!! Very Happy

Just had my 12 week scan today so got to get my head around the fact that I am officially pregnant now!!

Good luck ttc Siobhan I'm sure it'll happen for you soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Cool
xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
At least he is in this country for the time being, and probably one thing he will never experience again,

These kiddies are definatly not babies anymore, Abi is walking talking, using a cup, brushing her teeth, running, jumping, climbing, fetching my Mum's walking stick if i say we are going out, Put her own shoes on, feeding herslef at every meal and all snacks, Its like i have a mini Beth now, Even with the attitude,

Make me think it maybe time to start TTCing again Oh keeps telling me to forget my pill as generally i get pregnant once in every 3 months but its the same as the morning after pill so it basically shifts it before it as time to stick, I have been pregnant 3 times as i know too and its always done its job, But know Oh is saying to lets just leave it and try again, I am still thinking around the same time as Shev though,

Hope everyone and their kiddies are well tc xxx

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
HI everyone.

How are you all?
Not much going on with us really,just the genral crazy monkey that is Ollie Very Happy hes just getting over hand,foot and mouth virus.was very nasty,poor man. But it did have a silver lining,he couldnt use his dummy because of all the ulcers in his mouth and has now done a week without out.were hoping if we just keep them out of sight now that will be the end of them. Fingers crossed.

Hows the pregnancy going AllyG?are you going to find out the sex?

I cant wait to ttc again and hopefully have a brother or sister for Ollie!

Anyway,hope everyones doing great.xx
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi all. long time no spk...seems we were all on ere everynight b4 our babys arrived, archie is growin up far to fast! im trying to decide weatha to have another baby or just stick at the 1!! any advice???
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!
Hope everyones doing ok. Cant quite believe its coming up to our babies 2nd christmases!how mad is that?

Sammi,its totally personal to you hun. Everyone is so different. But good luck whatever you decide.x
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!! Hope you are all well! Crazy how fast time has flown over can't believe Alyssa is 19 months now!

As you can see by my tickers I'm 10 weeks pregnant with Baby No.2! Sooooo excittedddd!!

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Huge,massive congratulations hun!what lovely news!!

Our baby no2 plans have taken a back seat now and im back on the pill.i got a new job that means ill get more time with Ollie so we wont be trying for no2 for at least a year now.
Can you believe our babies 2nd christmas is almost here??x
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thankyou! Well done on the new job Hun that's brilliant news and fab that you will get to spend more time with Ollie too!

I'm so excited for Xmas this year, all I hear from Alyssa on the way home on a night is "wow" at everyone's X,as lights lol and she loves the tree too xx

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Well I think I've made me mind up!! I will have another but I'll have to plan it around my medication!Sad so if I come of my medication in march, I can ttc in sept! Which mean if I fell pregnant quickly Archie would be 3 by te time I'd have another, iv been put of as we only have 2rooms and carnt afford to move so Archie an baby will need to share, Sad what's every1 thoughts on sharing?? Xxxx any palms for any1 else??
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations AllyG. Just spotted your ticker!hope everything went well and your all doing ok. Smile keep us posted when you get chance!
Aaw lovely Sam. We will try for another one day but no immediate plans for us. Iv only just started my new job and im on a 6 month contract,need to prove myself in the next 6 months and hopefully get a permenant contract at the end of it.then we will rethink having another.
In the meantime hows everyones april 11 toddlers?can you believe they are almost 2?xx
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls!

Sammie - that's exciting that you have ttc plan in mind now. Good luck!! Very Happy

Wiggy - glad all is going well for you and good luck with the job. I'm sure they will love you!! Very Happy

Siobhan - how is your pregnancy going? Does Alyssa know her life is going to change yet?! Very Happy

All good here now I am a mummy of 2 little boys. Lucas and I finally left hospital last night for the second time after I got readmitted with a ridiculously high temperature. They found that I had group b strep but am on the road to recovery now. Finlay is super cute towards his new little brother but is testing the limits with us!! Cool

Xxx

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Wow allyg congrats!Wink
Yea wiggy but we won't b ttc til sept as I need my methotrexate to be out of my system!
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Its just nice to have the plan ready though isnt it? Very Happy
I sometimes get sad that we arent going to be adding to our family soon.but I had to do what I had to do for my family now.i love my new job and getting more time with ollie.
in the meantime im loving keeping up with everyone elses announcements!
Aaw Allyg,i read your birth story. Bless you! Sounds like the birth was ok and youve been through the mill since!hope your settling in back home as a family of 4!xx
Page 83 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular