APRIL '11?

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, pregnancy is going great thankyou, seems to be flying over this time, 3 weeks today and we should know what flavour were having eeeek! I don't think Alyssa really understands just yet, but if I point to my belly and ask her what's in there she says "baby" Very Happy

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Well Hello ladies and toddlers,babies and bumps!!

Just thought id randomly log on and see how everyone is? So,some of our april 11 babies have already turned 2 and some (including my lil boy) are very nearly there!

Hows everyone finding it?Im finding it quite emotional. If im honest i totally expected that wed be well on the way with baby number 2 but as it happens things changed with work and baby number 2 is a fair while away if he or she is even ever to be!
I have days when i get sad about that but then i have days when i couldnt imagine another baby in the house just yet.

Anyway,listen at me waffling on!!

Just wanted to wish all the April 2011 toddlers a brilliant 2nd birthday.xxx
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone.....how are we all doing any new editions since we last spoke? im currently 9weeks clear from my methotrexate so got another 3 weeks togo until ttc.....although we offialy wont be trying until jan...actually were not doin the tryin thing thi time just not goin to be careful and et nature take its course!!!! well hopefully Laughing
our children will have to share a room which infact put me off having anther until my mum said I was being hgh maintance !!ha
be fine if we ha another boy,
archie is amazing growing quick t preschool, an after 3 m/c before him he saved me hes just truly agift, I love the bones of him!!!!!
Page 84 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular