APRIL '11?

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
im taking a tentative step into this club. got some surprising news. scan shows a sac and a yolk, they couldnt see a heart beating but thats not uncommon. i am being re scanned at 8ish weeks. my hormone levels are going on the up so it is deffo not left over hormones from baby ben Surprised
carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
well girls im joining you too....

just need to organise going to the doctors and getting the tinzaparin injections and aspirin again, aswell as my early scans again, just fingers crossed everything is allright even though a big shock.

hope it aint as upseting as the journey to get james, but well worth it, so im due april 16th ish according to my lmp, but will probably change x x

RaRa03
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to you both hope everything goes ok. I have a scan on thursday so wanting thursday to come now!! Very Happy
SusanandLibby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
So so sorry again Nutty, so unfair Crying or Very sad

Welcome Awla & Carmel Very Happy xx

Almo
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. Not been on in a while - having a broadband nightmare at home!

Congrats to all the new April mummys.

So sorry Nutty to read what's happened Sad Take care xx

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi again all.
so,so sorry to nutty,have been reading the posts.
hope all ladies on here are well?
ok so first day of last AF was 28th june. making me 6 weeks ish.but im not seeing MW till 7th sept.is it normal for it to be that far away?
im so nervous,this is our 1st after a year of trying.
im not having any symptoms apart from cramps in lower tummy,just like period pains and thats kind of scary as i just assumed it would go like the old school text books,sore boobs,sickness etc.xx
Almo
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wiggy, huge congtats on your BFP! Very Happy Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

The first day of my last AF was also the 28th June! I am seeing the midwife on the 27th August - but that's only because I am going on holiday in Sept and I don't want to wait til I come back (I'll be 12 weeks gone on the 2nd week we are away so am hoping to have our first scan pretty soon after we get home). I was almost 11 weeks before I had my first appointment with my last pregnancy so I wouldn't worry too much.

I am not having any symptoms at the moment either other than the odd cramp/twinge in my lower tummy. I am still finding it hard to believe that I am actually pregnant! I have already done 3 tests (think I did a total of 12 the last time...!) but I am so tempted to keep doing them just to make sure it doesn't go away. Stupid, I know, but I don't think it'll seem real til we've had our first scan and I've seen it with my own eyes!

Take care xx

jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Hello! Can I join ur april birth club?! I'm due on 8th april with my 1st baby. I'm so happy and so scared!
Got the 1st appointment with the midwife on 2nd sept, what will happen at the first visit? I have no idea what to expect?
Congratulations to everyone!Xx
wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi jords. this is my 1st pregnancy too.
i got my paper work through for my 1st midwife appt which is on 7th sept. it says that the first meeting is mainly paper work and blood tests. but im so nervous too.
hope all goes well for you.were you ttc for long?xx
jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Ooo ok thank u. The doctor didn't really tell me much, just gave me the due date and the antenatal pack. I've been readin up as much as poss tho!
We've been tryin about 10 months, how about u?
Have you had many syptoms? I've been pickin up on every little niggle now I'm so anxious that something will go wrong!
Xx
yllop
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, Congratulation to you all getting bfp... i found out about a week ago, so i think im due around the 14th april.
Jo xx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, congratulations on your bfp's! I found out I was pregnant a few days ago with my 1st baby due around 19th April. I spoke to the midwife on the phone today and have made an appointment to see her on 31st Aug. She said that we'll just be filling in lots of paperwork, going over medical history and some blood tests. All very exciting but am very nervous aswell!! Very Happy

Ally xx

carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 am 
Post subject:
had booking today with mw said im high risk and faxed paperwork to get my early scan and asap consultant appointment strange system though in leeds as all comes in post as with james they phoned for appointments, how is everyone feeling? x

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi April Mummies,

I have come to join you all, I found out im pregnant on Sunday and I am due 23rd April.
Im so so happy and can't believe it still.

How are you all feeling?? xx

RaRa03
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there how is everyone doing?? Haven't been on for a while I am now 7 weeks and had a scan last week and they could see a strong heartbeat so all is good. Saw the midwife for booking today so all that is done too. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 4 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular