APRIL '11?

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Yes they do them still should be at 8-9 months but doing Abi's early,, She is going to do beth 26 month oneat the same time too x

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 am 
Post subject:
We had Ollies 7 month check yesterday.
Hes doing really well.doing everything he should be doing and a little more for his age so im a very proud mummy.
Hes still a shorty though. hes 67.5cm(25th centile) 20lb 1oz(75th centile) and head measurement 43.8cm(50th centile)
So hes not following the same lines on anything which worries me for some reason(they said its fine)

How is everyone else getting on? Is everyone weaning now? Ollie has gone right off being fed now,wants to do it all himself!!x
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Aww wiggy thats great news Smile clever lil man u have Smile dont worry about the centile lines thing :)honestly if there was anything to worry about the HV's would let u kno Smile my Kieran's charts are all over the place :/ he is 2, 78cm (not even on the charts) 21lb 6oz (0.4th-2nd) and his head is 50cm so nearly 91st!! Not sure of connors measurements, i know they dont do the 8month check here but im gonna ask to do set of measurements at his next weigh.
Connor has actually had a breakthrough with the weaning Very Happy in the last few days has actually started eating it rather than spiting all out, he is fine with finger fods though
Hope Abi gets on well today :)sure she will, hows her reflux now crisi? Is that settled now? Xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
The relux as settle loads, I am going to try her without gaviscon in her 2 mid day bottle tomorrow, fingers crossed that goes well,

Abi is 22lb and 71cm, so catching up with Little kieran bless him, She is going everything she should and more, so they are more than happy with her, The Hv saw her stand by herself to and she said to except a little walker (again) before xmas,

How is everyone on the run upto xmas? is everyone shopped out yet?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
I havent even started xmas shoppin yet :/
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone!

I've got a couple of stocking things for Finlay but that's the extent of my Christmas shopping so far!! I have no idea what to buy anyone yet!! Cool

I've heard nothing about taking Finlay for a 7/8/9 month check?? Had him weighed about a month ago and he was 18lb 2oz then. If I get a chance I might take him along to get weighed next week.

Our troubles at the moment are wind related issues in the middle of the night, so I've decided to go back to basics a bit with the solids, to see if this helps. He won't touch finger food at all either!

He's far to interested in moving to eat really! Spends all day pulling himself up on to whatever he can and side steps along. He can also stand for a couple of seconds unaided!!! Eeek I don't think it'll be long until he's walking!!! Very Happy

Shootingstars - how did stopping gaviscon go?

xxx

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 am 
Post subject:
Wow finlay is doin really well Smile
I think connor is a liitle behind compared to the other april babies,he still cant sit for more thana few seconds ndoesnt weight bear for more than afew seconds, but imsure he'll get the hang of it inhis own sweet time lol.
I have done some xmas shoppin now, but have no ideawhat to get connor :S ive got him a leapfrog activity table, but thats it!
Has anyone elsegot their LO anadvent calendar? Ivegot connor a milkybar one Smile not sure if its him or me that will eat most of the choc yet hehe xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Abi as a Milky bar one too, She as half the chocolate and Beth as the other half lol,

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
awww does she like it crisi? Connor only got 1/2 of a choc on day 1, after that Kieran got hold of it n demolished the whole thing lol, so now Connor shares mine hehe xxx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 am 
Post subject:
She loves it, But on saying that there is nothing she wont eat appart from mashed up food lol.
The gaviscon reducing ermmmmm, I am not sure if we are having issues or whether its teeth at the moment she is on 1 in her morn bottle, 1/2 for the 2 bottles in the day and 1 for the bed bottle. But she as been crying alot in the day for the past few afternoons but i am not sure whether is heartburn or teeth, Or might even be because i have reduced her to 2 naps. So going to carry on at that for the next few days and if she is ok drop the 1/2 to non, and see how we go, then i am going to try and cut out the morning gaviscon too, and leave her on her night time one for the time been, and take ot from there, Going to drop one of her day time bottles soon, but at the mo she is only drinking 18-21 oz in the 3 bottles so i am going to leave it till maybe after xmas, Trying her with a sippy cup now too, See how that goes,

Abi as learnt today how to get from sitting onto all 4s, but then gets stuck and flops to her belly, the joys of being 23lb, She will also walk when you hold her hands,
She can say Hello,

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
hello every1 sorry i havnt been olnine for ages! archie is doing gr8 hes sooo tall, we have only just mastered sleeping thru but at least were ther! im back to work 2mora Sad well my new job as i was made redunant from my old job due to setting closeure, how is every1 doing?
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 am 
Post subject:
Abi can now say Mom, dad, nan, bab,
Plays peekaboo,
And can get from sitting to crawling position and back, she also tried to climb the furniture last night, little madam ,

Hope everyone is well, ans enjoying the run up to christmas xxxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Well she did it this morning, pulled herself up on the furniture Smile

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone!

Nothing much to report, just that I am suddenly getting very excited about Finlay's 1st Christmas!!!

We fly back to the UK on Thursday night (from Dubai)so we can see all of our family. Can't wait!!! Very Happy

xxx

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi every1 i guess were all busy now our ikle chat is goin soo quiet, hows all your beautiful babies any1 thinking of baby number 2?? (for 1st time mummys) i keep thinkin yea then goin off the idear. we were gunna start trying agin in april but i dont think im ready an im scared of goin thro all i had to go through befor4 i got archie, so im so confused all i can say that its a big fat no for 2012! lol xx
Page 81 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular