APRIL '11?

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sammie, good to hear from you! Hope all is going well for you and Archie. I think all these moving babies must be keeping everyone busy so they don't have time to write on here so much!

Well you probably think I'm crazy as getting preg with Finlay was so hard, but the IVF worked last time so I'm just starting up again this month on the mission to get baby number 2!!! You never know how long these things are going to take so I thought I may as well get the ball rolling!!

Ally xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, Really quiet in here, Abi is now crawling, climbing, Half walking although she isnt very confident to try without support yet, She is completely off her gaviscon now, and is weaned, eats what we eat and a little bit of puree as a top up. so all good my end, How is everyone else

wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.
Really quick one from me. Im back at work now so dont get much chance to come on here (wont work on my phone)
hope everyone is doing great!
AllyG- Go you trying for number two!very exciting! I hope Finlay gets a little brother or sister very soon!! Very Happy

Shooting-Thats great that Abi is off her gaviscon. Does she have any bottles at all now?

Ollie is doing great and is just awesome. Hes such a little rough and tumble boy now! Very Happy

xx
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am 
Post subject:
She still has 3, will not drink milk from a beaker, but drink water and juice from them,
She can now pull herself to standing, and is constantly singing and dancing lol

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 am 
Post subject:
Wiggy - lovely to hear from you! Hope work is going ok and glad that Ollie is doing really well! Very Happy

Shootingstars - that's great that Abi is off her gaviscon. Keep on with the beaker for milk, I'm sure she'll take it eventually!! Very Happy

All good here. Finlay is such a little boy - into everything! He charges around pushing his walker and is beginning to stand unaided for a few seconds at a time. Don't think walking is that far way - oh dear what trouble he will cause then!!

He also has 3 milk feeds a day, usually from a beaker, but is a nightmare at drinking water and often has a meltdown at mealtimes. Think he's just not that bothered about eating and would much rather be on the floor exploring and playing!!

Hope everyone else is well.
xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Going to get her weighed in a while, SO will see how well she is getting on,
I don't really mind her having her milk in a bottle, its easier to get rid of it completely anyway, But will be changing her morning on to beaker soon anyway, Drop the afternoon one so will only be a bottle for bed

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Hiya is anyone still around??!!

Hope you and your babies are all doing well!

Shootingstars - sounds like Abi is doing great! Did you get her weighed the other week?

Well our slightly scary news is that Finlay took his first 6 steps unaided yesterday - aged 10 months and 5 days - so a little bit too early if you ask me!!! Yikes!!!! He's going to be causing even more mischief now! I had him weighed 2 weeks ago and he was 20lb 6oz, so is putting on weight nicely. Very Happy

Take care
xxx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
My 1st walked across the front room the day before she was 9 months, Abi could go, but is too scared, She holds on to you for confidence, And if i let go she just sits down lol

I had her weighed she was 24lb 3oz, Little chunkel her, But she is tall to and in 12-18month clothes which she is starting to out grow,

jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hello lovely ladies and lovely babies!

Haven't been on here for ages but just wanted to give a quick hello! Hope you're all doing well. How are our babies coming up to 1 year old?! It's going to fast, i can practically see George is his school uniform!

has anyone got any exciting 1st birthday plans? We're just having a little gathering in the garden on Easter Sunday, weather permitting!

Just think how we were all feeling this time last year, eeeek!

xxx
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Just want to wish all the April 11 babies a brilliant 1st birthday,

Abi is now semi walking, Climbing up and down everything including the stairs, She talks really well and say about 12-15 words, Waves goodbye, Plays peek a boo, Pat a cake, Head shoulders knees and toes, loves bouncing on the trampoline, and Poohs on the potty, wont use her nappy, She is also in a big girls bed, found her trying to climb out her cot, So would rather her fall from 12" high and not 3 1/2 ft. We had her ears pierced last week too, so now she looks proper girlie, She still doesn't have much hair, She is eating what we eat and will eat absolutely anything, Drinks juice, water, tea from a sippy cup or sports bottle, But is still refusing milk unless its from the bottle, But we can have everything, She still only has 2 teeth although there is 8 ready to cut, so hoping they cut through soon and we all get a good nights sleep again, And she is weighing in at 24lb 7oz now, Gaviscon is still gone, although i had to put her back on it for a few days after she picked up a sickness bug,

How are all the other April babies getting on?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
we all good here Smile had a fab 1st birthday, few family members came, although most of em couldnt be bothered!!! didnt get 1 card, phone call, text or anything from anyone on his actual birthday on friday! i was fuming lol! bloody families grrr!! lol

but apart from that all is great! connor can walk a little bit, took his 1st steps on 1st of april Smile erm, eats whatever we eat but has done for ages, hasnt had a bottle for a couple of months now, just a beaker/cup thing, doesnt say anything at all apat from mumumumum when he is crying n he can snort like a pig lol. he climbs ...v fast! lol just cut tooth number 7, and likes playing with absolutly anything he isnt allowed to! lol

ur brave getting Abi's ears done crisi lol, holly stil not got hers done im too much of a wuss lol, i cried when they had all their jabs n that was for their own good so dont think i couldget her ears done id be an emotional wreck hahahaha ill wait til she asks for em herself n prob still say no lol!
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Happy 1st Birthday April Babies!!!

Glad you and lo's are all doing well.

We had a party with about 10 friends for Finlay on Mon - it was a little bit chaotic but he had fun!! Very Happy

He has been properly walking since he was 11 months and is saying a few words (cat, car, gone, mama, dada are most popular ones!) After being rather late getting his 1st tooth, he now has 6 and has ground to a halt, no signs of teething for ages now so maybe some more will come soon.

Finlay is getting better with food and is generally fine with finger food as long as it is dry/crispy stuff like toast, bread, breadsticks. He refuses to eat real fruit and veg unless it is pureed so still battling with that. He too hasn't had a bottle for a couple of months and is quite happy with a beaker but will only drink milk and water - doesn't like juice but guess that's not a bad thing! Cool I had him weighed last week and he was 21lb 3oz so still following his 50th centile line.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
xxx

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
HAPPY BDAY ARPIL BABIES........ Happy Birthday

Archie is just fab not walking yet but trying.
im in a pickle weve decided to wait a longer before ttc agen but i have herendous periods, never used to, i bled 9mnth straight and then stopped as gp put me on implant but i had that removed as in dec i felt pregnant my boobs very sore sicky and moody, an the had a very painful bleed, doc said not likely bein pregnant but as i reminded them i hav had 3 m/c an i know that pain. anyway the took me off implant an put me on pill, i now havnt had period since frb, im not pregnant an im gettin period pains moodswing but now flow....whats wrong with me???
i keep thinkin the worst!!Sad
any help would b good! xx
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Wow Sammie your periods sound a totally nightmare! I'm not really sure what to suggest. What pill have they put you on? Is it one where you sometimes don't even get a bleed like the minipill? Have you done any preg tests just to rule out that completely??!!

My periods only started again in Nov - that's when I stopped bf - but since then they have been fairly regular but way heavier than they ever used to be before I got preg. Is it worth seeing another gp in case they have another opinion or perhaps try and get them to send you for a scan in case you have any cysts or something that might be messing up your body?

Sorry I'm not being much help!! Hope you get some answers soon.
xxx

jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like all your LOs are doing fab! Hope they all had a lovely birthday. George's wasn't quite what we expected, first of all it snowed and then we ended up in the emergency docs as his temp was soaring and he had a nasty rash on his back and mottled legs. I panicked but everything fine now!!

George is walking, has 10 teeth, will eat anything other than cherry tomatoes. He's still dinky and weighed 19lb last week. He drinks milk and water and likes juice but we don't give him that very often. He says a few words such as mama and dadda and shouts his version of nana and grandad and Jessie after my sister, nothing that clear yet though. He spend his whole days trying to find some mischief to cause and is more interested in plugs/phones/remotes and keys than any of his toys!! But he's an absolute dream!

After having a perfect sleeper for so long, he's making up for it now and having night terrors (so the HV says but i'm not convinced) so we're like zombies recently. But he's sooooo worth it!

x
Page 82 of 84

Jump to:  

Community

Popular