i have sneaked into august mummies :P :lol:

louadambabybenjamin
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 pm 
Post subject: i have sneaked into august mummies :P :lol:
hey ladies...it's me again lol
i will officially be an august mummy...got induction booked for monday2nd august, baby has literally zero chance of coming by himself as he is still only 4/5ths engaged and slightly back to back, so cant turn to go down into the right place Sad so monday 2nd at 4 pm i will be having pessarys...so just to let you know...i am 11 days overdue now...only 3 days to go lol
good luck to the rest of you ladies...
and OMG faye...aiden is amazingly gawjusssss Smile well done!! xxx

PINKYD
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
he could still come the day before my waters broke i was onlyy 3/5ths and ava was back2back, at least you can still laugh hun, i really feel for you x
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lou

You poor thing!! You'r so overdue and a good few of the august mummies have had theirs!! ... You must have swapped dates . xxx
We'll keep you company just keep posting !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xxx

[
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
you never know ! it might happen tonight Very Happy. Fingers crossed for you hun x
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
elijah was back to back (completely, came out facing the ceiling Confused) and my waters went 4 days before my planned induction, so i was induced the next morning instead Smile

NewtsTummyMummy
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
welcome hunni! haha!

2nd is my due date! so the race is on! Laughing

Rach xxx

Mummy to 3 Gorgeous Boys! Jacob 5,Caleb 3 & Isaac!
(Nudge the smudge lost 13/08/09)
louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:55 am 
Post subject:
i know poor me Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing 14 days overdue is awful...the pelvic pain, the turnin in bed and just the general feelin of being a whale is taking it's toll on me now lol
everyone keeps asking if im having twins Shocked Shocked i'm fed up of hearing that one lol
newt---ha! i'm having my baby first damn it!!!! Laughing Laughing you can wait a few hours Razz lol good luck with ur baby hunni Very Happy
and to all other ladies thanks so much for welcoming me to august mummies Smile i know i've sneaked in Laughing
lou xxxxxxx

NewtsTummyMummy
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Tell me bout it luvvie! Laughing

My first was 8days late, second 10days late! Shocked
Seriously thought i deserved an early un this time! .... he still has time to be early if he gets a shift on! Laughing
Last night was [*@!#%*]! i woke about 300 times! Evil or Very Mad sooooo uncomfy!

Rach x

Mummy to 3 Gorgeous Boys! Jacob 5,Caleb 3 & Isaac!
(Nudge the smudge lost 13/08/09)
xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 am 
Post subject:
bless you lou, ill be thinking about you tomorrow hope it goes well and you finally get to hold your baby! iv got a mw appt to book beng induced im hoping by friday, cud be wishful thinking iv hardly had any bh's or anything Rolling Eyes xxx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow Lou seems like you been here far too long. You'll be home in less than a week and after waiting for 42 I'm sure you can deal with a little bit longer xx
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
awww girlies...dunno if it's because im sooo scared about tomorrow, but you made me cry Crying or Very sad (not in a bad way lol!!) just all emotional Laughing
silly me!!
i hope you ladies don't have to go as long as i have, it feels like forever!! wishful contractions for you all!!!!!!!!!! mucho love xxxxxxx
ps will be back on tomorrow, for some loving hehe i'll be shi tting myself!! Smile mwahs to all you ladies xxx
and newt i know how you feel lol waking up 20+ times a night ain't good lol so fingers crossed this baba behaves itself and comes out soon for you xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular