6 weeks pregnant with not many symptoms

xemmax
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject: 6 weeks pregnant with not many symptoms
Im 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first baby after ttc for nearly 2 years. My problem is i had mildly sore breast up until 5 and a half weeks but, now there not that sore at all. Also havent experienced any morning sickness but, do have the occasional feeling of nausea and have on and off mild cramping pain in my stomach. Is this normal?
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:51 pm 
Post subject:
yes its normal dont panic cuz ur head aint down a toilet huny be thankful

ur very early stage u may get worse around 8 weeks i hope that u dont though.

dont worry if u dont feel pregnanct bcuz come 6 months ul defiantly feel pregnant lol

the time to worry is if u have severe pain and bleeding
u may have small period liek pains early on as this is ur uterus stretching its uncomfortable really but so long as theres no bleeding i shudnt worry to much and it does pass quite quickly.
if the pain is very very bad and no bleeding ring either ur midwife or cmu unit you should have both of thier contact numbers for advice

but honestly dont panic bcuz u arent ill its a blessing
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:09 am 
Post subject:
i'll second that!!!
i had nothing apart from tiredness and HUGE boobs!!!!! Laughing
make the most of it!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Im 13 weeks and i havent been sick at all, and apart from abit of a bloated tummy, lots of tiredness and bad headaches i have felt different at all.

I think we are the lucky ones, i would hate to be sick all the time. xx
debs8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi, i'm 8 weeks pregnant and i also dont have many symtoms. although i have had the nausea in the morning but have found that if i have to dry crackers before i lift my head of the pillow and a cup of tea it goes away in about 15 minutes. Like you i also havent vomited so we should count our blessings although i do carry a plastic bag for the bus journey to work. I also had some pains in my lower abdomen but they are now subsiding. I'm 42 and on my first pregnancy and am worried about everything so if you're not sure about anything just ask. i asked my sister a lot of q's as she is having her second so she knows most of my worries.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject: xx
my boobs are like rocks and im a moody cow with back pains all the time i wish i dint have any symptons lol xx
vicky75
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject: 6months with no syntomes
hi! im 6weeks havent been sick but boy i feel it,the nausea lingers all day, its increasing daily,ive gone of fruit which i luved!
ibiza
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject: bloated
hi all,
just wondering does anyone feel bloated by the end of the day. i am almost 8 weeks and every evening i look about 5 months pregnant with a rock hard bloated stomach.
then in the morning i have a flat washboard again.

is there any tips to help this, i am trying peppermint tea and eating less carbs but dont want to deprive the baby

is this a normal symptom or just moi

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular